99 - Love Notes

They pulled into another parking lot and Scott stopped, shutting off the car. "We're here," he said, starting to get out.

Mitch followed him excitedly. "Isn't this where we went swimming on our second date?"

Scott nodded, a blush spreading across his cheeks as Mitch looked around. Notes were hanging from the trees on strings and fairy lights decorated the place.

While Mitch was distracted, Scott grabbed a blanket from the trunk, then headed over to a big tree by the water. He laid out the blanket before going back to Mitch.

"What are all these?" Mitch asked, pointing to the notes.

Scott blushed. "I wrote out notes that say how much I love you."

They had fun taking all the notes down from the trees, gathering them together on the blanket. When they were all down, Mitch giggled, sitting on the blanket with Scott.

"Will you read them to me?" Mitch asked, snuggling close to his boyfriend.

Scott nodded. "Of course."

"I love the way that you sing like nobody's watching.

I love how your eyes crinkle up when you smile.

I love when you laugh so hard that you cry and you can't stop.

I love how you fix your hair even though it's perfect.

I love watching you wake up in the mornings, and I love waking up next to you.

I love holding you close and just... being with you.

I love how you're never afraid to be yourself.

I love that you're brave and strong, and live each day like it's the last.

I love the dimples in your cheeks and the dimples in your back.

I love all of your tattoos. They're so unique and very you.

I love how close you are with your parents.

I love how you're not afraid to speak your mind or give your honest opinion.

I love the way your hand fits in mine like a missing piece.

I love you because you're sweet and passionate and kind.

I love you also because you're fun and sassy, and you know how to have a good time.

I love you because even when you're sad, you still make sure everyone else is okay.

I love you because you could have any guy around but you chose me."

Mitch was crying. "You did all of this for me?" He sniffled, clutching Scott's shirt with one hand.

"I did baby. I love you so much and I want you to always remember how special you are. Not just to me, but to everyone who knows you."

-

The title finally makes sense wow.

Writing this made me very emotional tbh. I hope you all liked it.

Only a few chapters left until this book is done :(