94 - Instagram

"I have some errands to run today," Scott groaned, rubbing his temple. He was so hungover from drinking too much the night before, but he knew he still had to go out.

He yawned, smiling up at Mitch, who was pulling a big pink sweater on in front of the mirror. "You should take some meds first for your headache," Mitch replied, fixing his hair in the mirror and turning to smile back at his boyfriend. "And put some real clothes on."

Scott pouted. He didn't want to get dressed and do errands. He just wanted to snuggle with his boy and sleep all day.

"Ugh fine," he mumbled when Mitch gave him a look. "I'll go take a shower and get dressed.

When he was ready, Scott headed downstairs to find Mitch making coffee in the kitchen. "Hey baby," he grinned, wrapping his hands around his boy's waist.

"Hey Scotty," Mitch beamed, tilting his head back for a kiss. "You're looking fancy today." He winked, then laughed, shaking his head at his own cheesiness.

Scott laughed too. "So are you. Hey! We should take a picture together for my instagram!"

Mitch sighed in relief. "God, I thought you were gonna say a boomerang and I was gonna smack you." Scott blushed at being called out while Mitch giggled. "I think it's cute honey, I'm just teasing. Of course we can take a pic."

Scott got out his phone and turned on the camera app, then held it out with one arm. He wrapped the other around Mitch and leaned down to kiss the brunette's cheek while Mitch grinned at the camera.

They pulled away smiling as they looked at the picture. "That's super cute," Mitch blushed, watching as Scott typed out a cheesy caption.

lazy morning with my boy💕

"You're a sap," Mitch snorted. "A super hot sap who should probably eat something before he does his errands."

Scott clicked post after tagging Mitch and laughed loudly. "Well you're not wrong. Thanks mom."

"I'm not your mom!" Mitch teased as he got out two bowls for their breakfast. "You're older than me!"

"Only by a year," Scott protested, reaching for the cereal. "Ugh fine. You win this time Mitchy."

"Thanks babe," Mitch beamed, pressing a quick kiss to the blonde's cheek.