33 - Comfortable

Mitch nervously looked in the mirror for the tenth time since he'd gotten dressed and ready. He didn't know if his outfit was too much and really wanted these unknown people to like him. Finally, he sent Scott a text, asking if it was okay to wear a dress.

Scott: of course baby! wear whatever you feel most comfortable in :) you'll look amazing in anything

Mitch could tell that Scott's text was genuine and he blushed hard at the message.

Mitch: thanks scotty!! I just wanted to make sure

Little did Mitch know, Scott read that reply and vowed to make sure that Mitch always knew how wonderful he was. He can wear whatever he wants and shouldn't need to worry about what others may think. Scott knew that he was probably worrying about meeting new people but the blonde knew that his friends would never discriminate against someone like Mitch. Or against anyone for that matter.

Scott was sitting on the couch with Kirstie beside him. She was texting with Jeremy while some random TV show played in the background. Scott smiled and rubbed his hands against his jeans. He was a little nervous because he really wanted everyone to get along but he knew that he was just worrying for no reason.

"You okay there Scooter?" The petite girl asked, glancing up from her phone to look at him for a minute. He shrugged. "Yeah, I mean, I'm excited but nervous too." Kirstie rolled her eyes fondly and said, "Chill. Everything's going to go perfectly." And Scott believed her.

The picture above is Mitch's outfit to meet Scott's friends!