78 - Ariana Grande

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K READS AND 1.2K VOTES! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME WOW

Once the couple was done eating, they payed and left the restaurant. "That was soo good," Mitch was saying as they walked to the car. Scott chuckled. "Yeah, it was," he agreed, holding open Mitch's door for him, then going around the driver's side and getting in.

After Scott started the car and pulled out of the parking lot, Mitch turned on the radio, getting really excited when an Ariana Grande song came on. "This is my jam!" He exclaimed, dancing in his seat. Scott laughed - he hadn't exactly been expecting that. "Baby, in that moment you'll know this is something bigger than us and beyond bliss," Mitch sang along, a grin on his face and Scott smiled at him fondly. That's my boy.

When the song was over, Scott said, "You're such an amazing singer. Will you please record a song with me?" He figured Mitch would want some time to think about it and that was okay with him, but he wanted to keep reminding him of the idea.

Mitch hummed. "Yeah, okay, I'll do it." Scott gasped, eyes widening. "What!?" He exclaimed. "You will?" Mitch nodded. "Mhm. Just the two of us though. Not the whole band."

Scott nodded quickly, taking Mitch's hand in his. "Oh my god, wow. I didn't think you would say yes. I'm so excited. We're gonna sound amazing together!"

Mitch giggled, nodding his head. "Yeah probably," he said. "Well... you'll sound amazing anyway." Scott rolled his eyes. "Whatever Mitchy," he smirked. Then he had an idea. "Do you want to go see my house?" He asked, remembering that Mitch wanted to see it before moving in.

The brunette gasped excitedly. "Sure! If that's okay?" Scott rolled his eyes. "Oh honey, of course it's okay. Soon it's going to be your house too. Our house," he smiled and Mitch giggled. "God, I can't wait," he replied.

If anyone was wondering, the song Mitch is singing is Love Me Harder ft The Weeknd. I really like that song lol, it was just a random choice.

Hope y'all liked it!!!! :)