100 - Stargazing

Here we go guys! Enjoy!

"That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me," Mitch smiled. "Happy tears, I promise."

Scott laughed. "I didn't mean to make you cry baby. This is a happy day, okay?"

Mitch nodded, looking up at his boy and admiring him. "How did I get so lucky?" He giggled.

They sat in silence for a minute, which was quickly filled by Mitch rambling on about something funny he'd seen the other day. The couple talked and laughed as the night went on, the fairy lights around them illuminating the water and each other.

"Look at the stars!" Scott exclaimed eventually, pointing up at the night sky. It was fairly clear, surprisingly for LA.

The lights twinkled in Mitch's eyes as he glanced up in awe. "Wow, they're beautiful," he sighed dreamily, getting lost in the sky.

"We've come a long way, haven't we baby," Scott replied softly, wrapping an arm around Mitch's tummy.

Mitch didn't look away from the sparkling sky. "Yeah," he whispered.

"I can't to make plenty more memories with you, and I think we're ready to take the next step in our journey."

Mitch looked over at his boyfriend curiously. "What are you talking about?" He asked in confusion. Scott was on one knee, a ring box in his hand. Mitch started crying.

"Mitch, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband?"

He closed the space between them as soon as the words were out, pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss. "Yes," Mitch smiled when they pulled apart. "A thousand times yes. I can't believe you want to marry me."

"Of course I do baby," Scott giggled. "You're the only man for me."

"Same to you, sappy boy. I love you so much."

Mitch pulled out of his new fiancé's embrace to admire the sparkling ring. "That's beautiful," he blushed, watching as Scott slipped it onto his ring finger. "I love it. And this whole thing was planned out so well. Oh Scott, I'm so lucky that I met you."

"I think I'm the lucky one, my beautiful fiancé," Scott blushed, smiling down at the ring on Mitch's finger.

-

THEY'RE ENGAGED!!!!

Okay, so this is the last official chapter, BUT if you guys want, I'll write another chapter where they get married. Or I could try to write a sequal. It's up to you guys.

Vote here!!

Wedding Chapter -->

Sequal -->

I hope you all liked this book. I really enjoyed writing it and I want to say a big thank you to everyone who supported it! I love you guys!!

This is the first story I've ever finished on Wattpad so this feels like a really big deal. I can't believe Special got to 100 chapters!

Also, I'm super excited for PTXHavana tomorrow!