58 - Part Two

The movie was good, even though Mitch couldn't remember the name of it. They laughed and enjoyed the night, and when the movie was over, Scott announced another surprise. "What!?" Mitch giggled. "You have another surprise up your sleeve?"

Scott nodded with a grin. "You bet! It's part two of our date," he explained. Mitch smiled back, then Scott started driving. "Can I have a hint?" Mitch asked, trying to see out the window but all he could make out were shadows. "And why are your car windows tinted so much?" The blonde laughed. "No to the hint, and the windows because I'm kinda famous?"

Mitch's eyes widened. "Oh, right. I've gotten so used to you that I almost forgot that you have an entire fan club." Scott chuckled. "Gotten used to me?" He raised an eyebrow in Mitch's direction. "Ouch!" Mitch squeezed Scott's hand and groaned. "That's not what I meant!"

Scott smiled. "I know, I get it. I'm just teasing you." Mitch was glad that Scott's focus was the road because he couldn't hold back his blush. He turned up the radio as a distraction and had to laugh when a Quadritonix song came on. Scott smiled, listening to Mitch singing along to every word. "I love that song!" He exclaimed when it was over.

"I have the whole album on CD if you want," Scott smirked and Mitch started searching for it happily. "Ooh I'm gonna play it!" Mitch exclaimed and Scott rolled his eyes fondly. "I figured that, silly," he teased, laughing when Mitch stuck his tounge out at him.

"I found it! Yes!" Mitch shouted suddenly, holding up the CD. He put it in the right slot and started playing some QTX songs. "Wait, I like this one!" Scott said when Mitch almost skipped over a song. He went back and started playing it. The couple sang along to every song until Scott parked the car again. "Where are we?" Mitch asked, turning to face the blonde. Scott shrugged, giving him a sly smile. "You'll see."

I miss your comments :( what do you all think of the story so far?