56 - Secret Destination

Enjoy!!!

Mitch practically ran to get the door and as he swung it open, Scott had to force his jaw not to drop. His eyes went wide, taking in the look his boyfriend was currently sporting. "Wow," Scott breathed. "Hi, you look... amazing. I can't even find the words to explain how beautiful you look right now. Just, wow."

Mitch's blush was in full force and their date had just barely started. "Hi Scotty. Aw, thank you. That really means a lot. I haven't worn a bra in a very long time, so I was rather nervous. I didn't know what you'd think." Scott smiled, taking one of Mitch's hands in his. "You look as pretty as always, even if it's not your usual look."

Mitch grinned up at his tall blonde man and squeezed his hand lightly. "I love you," he said, then got out of their intertwined fingers. "I have to go say goodbye to my parents. You can come in if you want." Scott followed Mitch to the kitchen, smiling at the easy banter that began between the Grassis. "My prince has come to sweep me off my feet," Mitch giggled and his mom cooed at them.

"Your chariot awaits, my dearest," Scott played along, bowing deeply in front of Mitch, who laughed. "Oh gosh, this is so sweet," Nel beamed at her husband, tapping his arm to grab his attention. "I can't to plan their wedding," she whispered to Mike and he winked at her.

"Anyway, we have to go guys. I'll see you later! Love you both!" Mitch smiled, taking the hand Scott offered and leaving the house. "So where are we going?" Mitch asked, getting into Scott's car. Scott rolled his eyes. "I'm not telling. It's a surprise and you're going to love it," he replied and Mitch sighed. "Okay fine," he whined. Scott laughed at the boy's dramatics.

"I can't believe how good you look," Scott said after a few minutes. Mitch grinned at him. "Thank you Scotty. You look amazing too, as usual. Damn, we're such a power couple!" Their laughter filled the car as Scott kept driving to their secret destination. "We definitely are! Also, I love you too," Scott added. Mitch smiled. "I'm glad. Now can you tell me where we're going?" Scott shook his head. "I already did tell you. It's a surprise!"