75 - Food

The pair fell back to sleep fairly quick but by the time Scott began to stir, it was already 11am. "Ugh," he groaned, subconsciously pulling Mitch closer to him and using the boy as a pillow, effectively trapping him in body parts.

"Scotty," Mitch mumbled, starting to wake up at the movement. "Mhm?" Mitch nuzzled his nose into Scott's neck. "We should wake up now."

Scott groaned again. "No," he pouted, pressing his lips into Mitch's hair. "Sleepy." Mitch giggled cutely, carefully slipping out of Scott's arms. "Well I'm hungry. Wanna go out for breakfast?"

The blonde perked up at the mention of food and Mitch laughed again. "That sounds good," he replied, sitting up and stretching. Mitch rolled his eyes fondly. "Okay. You have to wake up silly." Scott pouted, making grabby hands at Mitch, who swatted them away lightly.

"Nope," he reprimanded jokingly. "C'mon Scotty. Food, remember?" The blonde nodded, a smile gracing his lips. "Alright alright, I'm awake. How are you feeling?" Mitch giggled, finding it sweet that Scott cares about him so much. "I'm good. Nothing hurts and I'm going to take my meds soon. How about you, sleepyhead? You doing okay?"

Scott rolled his eyes, smiling up at Mitch. "I'm good too. I love wakimg up to you." Mitch blushed, smacking his arm lightly. "Stop," he whined. "You always know just what to say to make me blush." Scott winked at him. "You bet I do. Now let's go get ready so we can get breakfast!"

Short chapter but I wanted to post for Scott's birthday. This was a filler but the story will pick up again soon (hopefully)! Hope you liked it!!