84 - Settled

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It had been a week since Mitch moved in and life could not have been better.

The couple was happy, easily falling into the routine of domesticity that came with living together and everything was going well.

"Mitch!" Scott called, checking the time on his phone again. "Hurry up! We're late!"

They weren't really late but Scott knew that saying they were was the only way to get his boyfriend to hurry up, and he was proven correct by the hurried sound of heels on the stairs a moment later.

"Okay, I'm ready! Sorry it took me so long, I-" Scott leaned in and kissed his gorgeous boy to stop his ramblings. "You look wonderful," he smiled, pulling away slightly.

Mitch eyed him suspiciously. "We're not late, are we?" He grumbled, sounding like a statement more than a question. Scott bit back a giggle as he shook his head. "Um, no?"

"Well I guess we can go now. I'm sure my parents won't mind if we're a bit early." Mitch replied slowly.

Scott grinned down at him. "Let's wait a few minutes," he winked. "I know something else we can do to pass the time."

~

Scott groaned. "Damn."

Mitch giggled cheekily, smiling up at the frustrated blonde.

"I can't believe you beat me!"

Scott had insisted on playing a round of MarioKart to pass the time. It was his favourite game and he was rather good at it, but it turns out that Mitch was better.

"You weren't even trying!" Mitch replied, sticking his tounge out."

Scott losing multiple times led to him on top of Mitch, tickling the tiny brunette until he admitted defeat. But Scott gave up before that would ever happen.

"I was so! I'm the King of MarioKart, and you know it!"

"You may be, but I'm the Queen, honey, and I just kicked your ass."

Scott groaned again, rolling off of Mitch and flopping down beside him. "You did baby. I'm secretly impressed."

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long for this to come out. I don't really like the way this is going and am trying to get the story back on track.

Also, THANK you for 19k reads! Wow!!

I'll try to finish the next chapter quick :)