80 - Ticklish

80 CHAPTERS!!!!!

"Well okay then lovebug, let's keep going," the blonde said, muffled by Mitch's shirt. He could almost feel the sigh that fell from Mitch's pink lips. "But I'm so comfy," he whined, not noticing that Scott's fingers were slowly moving towards his sides until it was almost too late.

"C'mon Mitchy, there'll be lots of time to snuggle in bed once you move in. We're almost done, then we can go back to your house and eat icecream." The bribe seemed to work and Mitch sat up, but quickly fell back to the bed laughing as Scott's fingers tickled his sides.

"Scott!" He screeched, curling up in attempts to protect himself from the onslaught. Mitch's high pitch laughter was uncontrollable and Scott found it very cute. "Stop!" Scott's own laughter joined in and he finally stopped. "I'm so sorry baby, but your little giggles are adorable."

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah," he said. "...and thank you." Then Scott's eyes widened as he realized something. "Oh shit! Wait, are you okay?" He exclaimed, scanning over Mitch's face and body for signs of pain or discomfort.

Confused, Mitch frowned. "Um, yeah? Are you okay?" Scott flushed pink. "Oh, yeah. I just remembered about your surgery. Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to, I swear." Oh, Mitch thought. That would explain it.

"I'm fine baby, don't worry. You didn't hurt me. I took my meds and I'm being careful." After a few more minutes of trying to convince Scott to believe him, the blonde gave in with a sigh. "Okay, as long as you're okay. I never want to hurt you." Mitch shook his head. "And you won't. I trust you."

Now that the issue was resolved and they decided to continue the house tour. "This is the upstairs bathroom," Scott pointed out. "The master and guest rooms have their own bathroom attached and there's another one on the main floor."

Mitch nodded. "Alrighty," he giggled. "Is that all?" Scott smirked, shooting him a wink. "One more thing," he replied cheekily, taking Mitch's hand and leading him towards a door that Mitch hadn't noticed. "Holy shit Scotty, you never mentioned that there's a balcony!" Mitch exclaimed, looking out the sliding glass door happily. "It's so cool!"

"I knew you'd like it," Scott replied smugly. "You're too sweet, babe," Mitch grinned, looking up at his boyfriend and giving him a quick kiss. "Thanks, but so are you."

I'm pretty sure that this book gets more cheesy with every new chapter I write.

Anyways, hope you liked this!

Sorry that the plot is moving so slowly (I'm trying to keep it at a natural pace) but it might pick up more once they move in together. Maybe lol.