61 - Hello!

"Hello!" Mitch's voice sounded through the phone. Scott chuckled. "Hey baby! I'm at your house," he replied, glancing at Mitch's door. "I brought coffee." Mitch giggled, already heading back downstairs.

"Well why didn't you knock silly?" Mitch questioned, shrugging at his parents as he walked by. "Because... I don't know. I'm early." Scott had no real reason for being early, other than the fact that he wanted to see Mitch. He missed his boyfriend when they were apart, even if it was only for a few hours.

"Come inside Scotty. Oh, and bring the coffee!" Scott hurried to get out of his car, holding the phone between his shoulder and ear as he clutched the two coffee cups tightly. "On my way," he replied, walking up to the house. The door swung open before he even reached it and Mitch stood in the doorway with a grin.

"I missed you babe," he smirked, reaching out a hand for his coffee cup. Scott took the hint and handed it over. "Missed you too. You look great, as always."

Mitch laughed, closing the door behind the blonde. "You say that every day." He rolled his eyes and Scott blushed. "And I mean it every day too."

They walked into the living room where Mike and Nel were watching TV. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Grassi," Scott smiled at them and they laughed. "Hey Scott. Do I really need to remind you that we're on a first name basis?" Mike chuckled and Scott blushed. "Oh right. I'm sorry, Mike."

Nel sighed fondly. She rather liked Scott, especially since he made her son so happy. Mike felt the same way and wasn't too worried about Mitch getting hurt, but it was a father's insinct to worry about his kid. All in all, the Grassis all liked Scott, Mitch more than the rest.

The four of them chatted for a while until it was time to go. "I'm so excited," Mitch beamed, running to the door after kissing his parents goodbye. "I know," Mike chuckled. "We'll be there when it's done okay? Just give us a call. You have my number Scott?"

The blonde nodded, pulling out his phone to double check. "Yeah, I do. I'll call you when he's out of surgery." Mitch's parents thanked him, then shooed the couple out the door.

What do you guys think of the tracklist for Future Friends Pt 2? Which song are you most excited for? I'm excited about Fantasy!!

Hope y'all liked this chapter! :)