89 - Mistake

"You... what?"

Mitch laughed loudly. "I said, it's a good thing I'll be coming with you then."

Scott stared at him in shock. "You're coming on tour with us?"

Mitch smirked, still giggling. "Well, you did ask me to reconsider the offer."

"What!?" Scott gasped, a grin splitting his face as he finally understood. "You want to join the band!?"

His boyfriend nodded. "I've been wondering if I made the right choice saying no for a while now, and when you asked me to reconsider, I realized that I'd made a mistake."

"Oh Mitchy, why didn't you tell me that?"

Mitch shrugged. "I don't know. I was kinda busy."

Scott smiled. "Right, yeah sorry. I'm an idiot." Mitch had his surgery not long after saying no, so it was understandable that his priorities were on other things.

"True," Mitch grinned. "But you're my idiot. And I love you."

Scott blushed. "I love you too Mitchy."

-

"Mom!" Mitch sang as he walked into the house, holding hands with Scott.

"I was just getting some ice cream. Do you guys want some?" She called back, making the boys laugh.

"Yes please!" Mitch looked up at Scott and smiled. "So does Scott!"

The blonde blushed, smiling back.

Mitch led them to the kitchen and gratefully took his cone from his mom.

"Ooh I love chocolate chip cookie dough!" Scott exclaimed, taking his own. "Thank you Nel!"

"Aw, you're so sweet," Mitch cooed, making Scott blush again. He laughed.

The four of them talked about aimless things for a while. Scott told them about the party he and Mitch, along with the rest of Quadritonix, were going to tonight. Mitch talked about how excited he was to meet Candice and get dressed up by QTX's team.

Eventually, Mitch decided he had to tell them what was really on his mind.
"So mom and dad," he said. "I have some exciting news to tell you."

Mike looked at Scott in confusion, wondering if he'd already proposed to his boy. The blonde shook his head slightly so that Mitch wouldn't notice.

"What is it?" Nel asked, grinning at the two of them.

"Remember a while back when I was asked to join Quadritonix?"

Mike nodded. "Didn't you turn that down?"

Mitch smiled. "Yeah, but they've asked me to reconsider."

Nel gasped. "That's awesome honey!"

"How do you feel about that?" Mike asked, looking curiously between his son and Scott.

"Good, actually. I'm happy. And, I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I've decided to join the band."

-

I like this chapter!!

I had to write this twice because Wattpad deleted it uGH.

Hope y'all liked it!!