59 - Moonlight

I like this chapter!! Enjoy!

Mitch stepped out of the car and looked around. "Um, why are we on a hill?" He asked, turning to face his blonde boyfriend, who laughed at the question. "I wanted to show you something," he replied, sitting down on the hood of his car and motioning for Mitch to do the same.

He did, rather ungracefully, and ended up leaning against Scott. Scott wrapped his arm around the smaller man, holding him close. "Look up," he whispered, glancing up at a shooting star for a moment to make a wish before looking back at Mitch. "So pretty," the younger man whispered and Scott chuckled. "Still not as pretty as you, though."

Mitch smacked his arm lightly, blush showing even in the darkness. Time had passed quickly at the drive-in and neither of them had really been keeping track of it. "You're so sappy. I love you so much Scott, you have no idea." They shared a smile, then Scott leaned in and connected their lips. "I love you too, with all my heart. You're my everything."

"You really mean that?" Mitch asked with tears in his eyes. Scott nodded, using his thumb to gently brush the tears away. "I really do. You were my missing piece and now that I've found you, I won't ever let you go."

Mitch grinned, leaning in even closer to cuddle with Scott. They stayed in silence for a while, both lost in their thoughts while they stared up at the sky. In the moonlight, Mitch looked like an angel and Scott could hardly take his eyes off of him. Although, Mitch always looks like an angel, he mentally corrected himself. He's amazing.

"So I have to ask you something," Scott started, gently taking Mitch's hand in his own. "Okay?" Mitch smiled, gazing lovingly at his boyfriend. Scott took a deep breath, a little nervous to do this. But this was what he wanted and he hoped Mitch wanted it too.

"I was wondering if you would move in with me," he said quickly, crossing the fingers of his free hand.

Mitch smiled even bigger. "Scott, yes! You really want me to move in with you?" Scott nodded, bringing Mitch's hand up to his lips to kiss. "Of course I do baby!" Mitch giggled. "I'd like that a lot."