36 - Friends

Mitch and Scott walked into the living room holding hands and were instantly being stared at by three familiar people. Avi, Kevin and Kirstie were sitting around on the couches, looking they'd been having a conversation that the other boys had just interrupted. Mitch's eyes were wide at the sight and Avi chuckled at the boy.

"Guys, this is Mitch," Scott smiled, introducing him even though the others already had been informed. Mitch blushed having everyone's eyes on him. Kirstie squealed. "Aw, he's so cute! I love your dress!" Mitch giggled shyly. One of his freaking idols just complimented him! He'd been getting used to Scott doing that but Kirstie!? This is only the second time he'd met her.

"Thank you," Mitch grinned, playing with the hem of his dress nervously. "It's really nice to meet you Mitch," Kevin said happily. Avi nodded. "Yeah, Scott never shuts up about you," he added. "All good things I hope?" Mitch questioned jokingly and Scott nodded quickly from beside him.

"Of course! You're amazing Mitchy." Kirstie fake gagged at the blonde but laughed when he gave her a dirty look. "So now that we're all friends here, let's get this party started!"

Mitch gasped in surprise. "Friends?" He said and Kevin nodded. "Anyone who can make Scott this happy is a friend of ours," he eplained. "Plus you seem like a really nice guy. Scott speaks very fondly of you." Mitch didn't realize he could get any more red but Kevin's words caused that affect on him.

The group all laughed. "I'm glad that Scott found you," Avi said when they had calmed down. Mitch wanted to ask why but didn't say anything except, "Me too."