93 - Snoring

"Sounds great!" Avi smiled. He looked at his best friends and nodded. "We can be PTX. What do you think Kev? Kirst?"

Kirstie was already nodding, hugging Scott tightly. "I love your boyfriend!" She exclaimed as the blonde laughed. "I guess that's a yes from you," Scott smiled, messing up her hair.

"I'm on board too," Kevin grinned happily. "Pentatonix has a nice ring to it."

-

The power couple had too much fun at the party. Scott and Mitch danced together and ended up making out in the bathroom. "This is classy," Mitch laughed breathlessly when he pulled away for a moment.

Scott rolled his eyes, a smile on his face as he pressed another kiss to Mitch's cheek. "Isn't it? A great way to celebrate the next step for us."

They decided to leave not long after. Kirstie was drunk dancing with Avi, who was fully sober and the designated driver for them all, and Kevin was watching, doubled over in laughter.

Scott and Mitch didn't want to disturb them so they caught a ride home from an uber. They were both too drunk to drive, but they hadn't driven themselves to the party anyway so they wouldn't need to worry about leaving a car behind. "I love you so much," Scott sighed against Mitch's soft lips.

"I love you more!" Mitch mumbled. "You're like 99.5% perfect."

Scott pulled away laughing. "99.5?" He giggled. "What about the other .5?"

Mitch shook his head, a playful smirk on his face. "You like to leave your peanut buttery knives in the sink-"

He was cut of by Scott's weak protests. "Well you leave your purses all over!" Mitch pressed a finger to Scott's lips and laughed.

"Okay true, but I'm explaining your .5%! Peanut buttery knives is one thing. And you snore so loud sometimes!"

"No, that's you honey!" Scott gasped, waving a finger. "You snore! I do not."

"Hm maybe," Mitch giggled, kissing a feeckle on Scott's cheek. "But either way I still love you. You're perfect to me. Even with your snoring."

"I love you too, but I don't snore!"

-

This book is almost done! What do you want to see happen before it ends?

Hope y'all liked this little fun chapter!