102 - Preparations

Planning a wedding was not as terrible as Scott thought it would be. It was actually a lot of fun.

"So you wanted blue right?" He asked, smiling at Mitch, who was sitting beside him. They were at the dining table with a notebook open in front of them.

Mitch nodded. "And green too, if that's fine." Scott rolled his eyes and wrote down both colours.

"That sounds great Mitchy. What kinds of flowers should we have?" Mitch looked outside at the garden he could barely see through the window.

He shrugged. "I don't know. Roses? Ooh and sunflowers! Do those even go together?"

Scott laughed, wrapping an arm around Mitch's shoulder and pulling the smaller man closer to him. "They do, silly. Roses, sunflowers... how about lilies?"

Mitch grinned, leaning into Scott's side. "Yes!" He exclaimed, taking the pen from Scott and writing their choices down excitedly.

They had another hour until their appointment at the bakery down the street. They planned a few more things for their wedding, then decided to dance around the kitchen.

"I love this song," Mitch said breathlessly, holding onto Scott's hand and laughing. "We suck at dancing."

Scott grinned, chuckling at his beautiful fiancé. "I know you do," he replied. "And we should probably let Kirstie give us those dancing lessons she was talking about."

Mitch shook his head. "No," he whined. "Then she'll complain that we aren't taking it seriously!"

Scott laughed loudly, knowing Mitch was right. "Okay, scratch that idea."

"Scott!" Mitch gasped. "We're gonna be late! We have to leave right now!"

"Of course we are," Scott groaned, taking Mitch's hand and following him to the door.

-

Hey guys :)

I've missed this book a lot, so I've decided to do a few bonus chapters.

Enjoy!