18 - Teasing

After that conversation, Mitch and Scott talked about things that they liked. Music came up a lot and Scott found out that Mitch sang in his free time. After Mitch promised he would sing for Scott, they walked to a little restaurant nearby and had pizza. They had a great time together and Mitch really didn't want it to end but he knew that it had to eventually.

"So are you in town for a while now?" Mitch asked as they walked back to Scott's car. They were holding hands and everything felt the way it should be to them. "Yeah, tour is done so we'll be here. We haven't planned out when our next tour is yet but that won't be happening for a while."

Mitch cheered and Scott grinned at him. "So that means that you're stuck with me for a while," Scott giggled and Mitch stuck his tounge out at him. "You say it like it's a bad thing!" Mitch scoffed as Scott held open the passenger's car door for him.

"I'm just teasing," Scott laughed, shutting the door behind Mitch and getting in the driver's side. The whole drive back to Mitch's house was only 5 minutes and they sang along to the radio the whole time. "You're a fantastic singer!" Scott gasped after Mitch finished the high note of an Ariana Grande song. Mitch laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, but I wasn't trying! I can do much better," Mitch giggled. "You owe me a song, then," Scott smirked and Mitch nodded in agreement.

Scott pulled into Mitch's driveway and parked the car. "Let me walk you up," he said, phrasing it more as a question than a statement. At Mitch's nod, they walked up to the door, hands swinging between them. "I had a great time tonight," Mitch smiled, turning to face the blonde. Scott grinned back, "Me too. Does that mean I've earned the ticket to a second date?"

Mitch laughed and Scott joined in after a minute. When they were done, Mitch was left wiping his teary eyes from laughing so hard. "Yes it does. Can I plan it?" Mitch sounded so excited that Scott said yes. "Bye Scotty, I'll text you." Mitch turned to open the front door when Scott turned him around and wrapped him in a hug. "Bye Mitch."