98 - Ice Cream

Mitch's eyes were wide with excitement as they scanned over the huge selection of ice cream. "So far I'm enjoying your surprises," he giggled, quickly glancing up at his boyfriend before turning back to the ice cream. "How can you just chose one?"

Scott laughed, already knowing what he wanted. "I'm not. You don't have to either. Get two kinds or something, whatever you want baby."

Brown eyes darted between the cotton candy and chocolate brownie before resting back on Scott. "Okay. I know what I want now."

-

Scott finished his ice cream a lot quicker than Mitch and spent the time admiring the tiny boy. The way his short hair fell perfectly over his forehead and the sparkle in his warm brown eyes. Pink lips and a little wet tongue licking his mutli-coloured ice cream off the cone in his hands.

Scott loved everything about Mitch and could never get bored of looking at him. "I love you," he smiled. Mitch blushed. "I love you too."

-

"Now where are we going?" Mitch pleaded after Scott asked him to cover his eyes.

Scott chuckled, parking the car in a parking lot close to their next stop. "Open your eyes Mitchy," he replied, not answering the question.

Mitch did and gasped in delight. "We had our first date here!" He exclaimed.

Scott had brought them to the Starbucks where they'd had their first date. "We're not staying here though," Scott added when Mitch started to unbuckle his seatbelt. "One more stop honey."

-

Where are they going?? ;)

What do you think Scott is planning?

Enjoy lol