17 - Again

"So you're okay with this? I'm a gay trans boy who likes to dress girly and wear makeup." Scott had managed to change the conversation topic after the confession but Mitch was still worried that Scott wouldn't like him.

Scott sighed at him and nodded. "I like you Mitch," he said. "It doesn't matter what gender you used to be or that you prefer wearing dresses. You look gorgeous in them and anyone who says otherwise is just jealous. And besides, clothing doesn't have a gender so who's to say a boy can't wear makeup if he wants?"

Mitch grinned. "You like me?" He asked, hoping for clarification that this really happening. "I do," Scott smiled, a light blush dusting his cheeks. Mitch hesitated for a moment before leaning closer to Scott and pressing a kiss to the taller boy's cheek. "I like you too," Mitch grinned.

"So is there anything else you wanted me to tell me?" Scott wondered, hoping the question didn't come off as rude. Mitch looked down at his lap and nodded. "Um yeah," he mumbled. "I haven't had the surgeries yet. I still have girl parts."

Mitch and his parents had been looking into it but Mitch was nervous. As much as he wanted it, he also wanted to know more about the procedures before he had them done.

He really hoped that Scott would still like him, even though he had the wrong parts. Mitch frowned at the thought.

"Mitch, I've said this before but I'll say it again. I'm perfectly fine with that. Do whatever makes you happy. You don't need to have 'the right parts' to be a certain gender." Scott's sincere tone caused Mitch to look up at him with a small smile on his face. Scott really means this, Mitch thought.

"Thank you," Mitch replied. "I want them done but I'm just looking into it more before I do." Scott rolled his eyes fondly. "It doesn't matter to me, okay? It's your body and I think you'll look amazing no matter what you want to do with it."

I don't really like this chapter