Chapter 2 - Boyfriend Does My Make-Up✔️

Charlotte's POV•
October 5, 2016

"FRICKING FUDGE-NUGGETS!" I screeched when I missed the shot for the third time. I threw my controller down on the couch out of frustration. It's been a week and a half since we moved here. The boys have accepted me and at this point, they are like brothers to me. Except for Zach, he's more like a best friend.

As much as I hate to admit it. I think I kind of have a little crush on him. He's cute, funny, sweet and talented.

The boys and I went to buy an Xbox earlier today. Jonah and I are currently playing 2k while the boys are doing their own thing. Jonah then started laughing at my anger. Zach frantically came downstairs "What's going on here?" he asked an alarmed look on his face. "It's not fudging funny Jonah! You cheated!!" I ranted at him while crossing my arms over my chest.

"She's just mad because I won the game for the third time," Jonah smirked triumphantly. "Oh, you wish!" I retorted.

"What are we gonna do with you two?" Zach chuckled to himself while walking into the kitchen. I glared at my annoying brother and continued playing the game until finally, I won.

"WOHOOOO I WON I WON OH YEA OH YEA!"I yelled while jumping on the couch.

"How's it feel to be a loser sir?" I asked while taking my controller and putting it next to Jonah's mouth as a microphone.

"Oh like how you lost all those other times?" He smirked.

I laughed and hit him with a nearby pillow. I felt my stomach growl, so I made my way into the kitchen.

I got a bowl and filled it with a variety of different fruits. I walked back into the living room and saw everyone the sitting on the couch with my spot left open.

I sat back down and started eating. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Daniel asked. "We could go to the beach?" I suggested my voice coming out muffled because of the food. "English please." Jack mocked me. The boys laughed as I shoved him over.

"I said we should go to the beach," I spoke loudly once I was done chewing. "Ooh yeah, that'd be fun." Zach agreed. "Okay then let's go," Jonah said standing up. We all got up and headed to our rooms to get ready.

I showered and did all my hygienic things. Then I put on (above) with a T-shirt and shorts over it.

When I walked downstairs the boys were all waiting for me. "Okay, let's go." I told them. We all got in the car sitting in the same seating we did yesterday.

I took a Snapchat of everyone in the car "Bean say hi." I put the camera on Corbyn. He looked in the rearview mirror and started wiggling his eyebrows "Hey everyone." he smirked.

I chuckled and pointed it to Daniel "Dani say hi.". He turned around and waved to the camera, "Helllloooo." .

Then I pointed it to Jonah "Say hi brotha". "Hi brotha" he repeated after me doing as I told him.

I laughed and then pointed it at Jack in the back "Hey noodle say hi
." . "Wassup" he nodded his head to the camera while putting up the peace sign.

I pulled the camera on Zach and frowned up my face "Ew no." . Zach put his hand over his chest and gasped. I laughed and switched the camera over to face us." I'm just kidding Zachary." I smiled, putting my arm on his shoulder. "Mmmhm..." he pursed his lips and laughed.

I posted it with the caption of "Hanging With My Boys Today😜" .

I took a picture of our surroundings which was a big bright sun and palm trees. "Welcome To L.A. 🌴"