Chapter 20 - Haunted House (Pt.1)

Charlotte's POV
Friday October 28,2016

I woke up to the sound of my name. "Babeee" the voice said. I recognized that voice as Zach. "Babyyyy" he cooed stroking my face with his finger.

I peeked open my eyes a bit and saw that he was laying on my bed next to me.

I began to smile until I realized I'm mad at him.My face turned to a frown and I heard him sigh.

"Hmph" I said and turned to the other side so I wouldn't see him. "Char come on" he said. "Look I'm sorry I accused you of doing something you didn't do" he said. "Mhm and what else?" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Yelling at you" he said. "Keep going" I said and snuggled farther into my pillow. "Giving you attitude" he said knowingly. "And?" I finally asked. "Not letting you explain" he said.

I thought that was all he had to apologize for until my phone buzzed by my bed and my phone lit up. The time was '9:53' .

I know he did not just--

"What else?" I asked annoyed that he woke me up before 10. A girl needs her beauty rest.

"Umm...There's more?" he asked nervous. "Yes! You woke me up before 10!" I snapped at him. He chuckled "Sorry for waking you up at 10" he said. "Hm...I don't believe you" I said turning to face him.

"I know you wouldn't that's why I got you this" he said pulling out a bouquet of my favorite flowers. Royal Azalea's.

"Flowers die" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "But french toast sticks, a strawberry banana smoothie, hash browns and orange juice from Burger King don't" he said as he pulled out a bag of Burger King and a smoothie.

My mouth fell open as I tackled him in a hug as I collapsed on top of him. He chuckled and his arms wrapped around his shoulder. "This is why we are dating" I mumbled into his shoulder. He gasped as I pulled back. "So you only like me because I get you food?" he asked appalled. "Yep" I said getting off of the bed to get a vase .

"I am wounded" he said putting his hand over his chest. "Well sucks to suck" I said sticking my tounge out at him and turning back to my vase.

I stuck the flowers in the vase and as I was doing so I felt arms snake around my waist and a kiss being placed to my cheek.

"I really am sorry though Char" he said to me. "I forgive you. But now you know" I said turned around to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down to me. I smiled as his lips connected with mine.

I pulled away and Zach pouted. "Now I want my food" I said and walked back to my bed where my bag of food was. I heard Zach laugh behind me and I flopped on my bed opening my bag. Zach plopped next to me after getting the remote from the TV stand. I took all of the food out and laid it in front of me then Zach turned the TV on.

He started flicking through channels and I picked up my orange juice.I tried to open my it by poking the circle with my thumb but it just wouldn't go through. I whined and put it in front of Zach's face. He turned his gaze to me and chuckled as he opened it without a problem.

I glared at him and stuck my straw in it. "Me and the boys made a new song" He said and smiled at me. "OOOH WHAT'S IT CALLED TELL ME!TELL ME!TELL ME!" I said shaking his arm. "Crazed fan much?" he asked. "I love Why Don't We, there's this really cute guy and I think his name is Zach Effron?" I teased. "Nope I think his name is Herron" Zach said ."Nope pretty sure it's Effron" I said scratching my chin. Zach pushed me over and I stumbled while laughing but regained my position.

"It's called 'Nobody Gotta Know' " he said. "Nobody Gotta know what?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him as I ate a french toast stick. "You'll have to wait and see" he said and poked my nose. "No fair" I pouted . Zach kissed my pouty lip and pulled away smiling.