Chapter 1 - Moving Day✔️

Edited: the flashback in bold contains a triggering scene so if you are easily triggered don't read it

Started On: August 2, 2017
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charlotte POV•
September 28, 2016

"CHAR, GET UP!" Jonah yelled while throwing a pillow at me. "Aaah!" I screeched and fell off of the bed. Jonah started laughing "Oh shut up and help me" I rolled my eyes while sticking out my hand.

Jonah stuck his hand out to help me up and I threw the pillow in his face. I laughed as he pouted . "It's time to get up. The plane leaves at 12, and we all know how long you take to get ready ." He told me. "Shut up, I'll get ready. " I laughed shoving him over. "Okay I'll come back in here when I'm done." He stated walking out of the door. "Okay." I said.

I packed everything that I knew I would need for L.A.

I want all of my things here in case I come back to visit.

Why am I moving you may ask? Well let's start off by saying hi my name is Charlotte Rose Marias. I am 15 years old.

I have a Youtube channel called CharTV. I do vlogs, singing, challenges -- you name it.

I have about 15 million subscribers on Youtube and I do a little modeling here and there.

I have a good bit of friends but the most of them live in L.A. which is another reason I'm moving there.

They were with me before my fame and will be after.

The other reason I'm moving is because of my brother Jonah. I love him very much. He's literally the best brother anyone could ever ask for. He is always there for me when I need a shoulder go cry on, when I need a laugh or when I need help. Jonah is very protective over me and I am the exact same way with him.

I would do anything for him and he would do anything for me.

The reason I'm moving with Jonah to California is because if I stay here I'll miss him too much. I couldn't deal without my best friend with me.

I have a mom and a dad even though my dad is barely home. He is always at work and when he comes home he has the audacity to say "I am just trying to provide for you guys" .

We have everything we need.

I had a boyfriend named Tyler and we dated for a couple of months until one day...

Flashback//////

We were just laying in my room on my bed watching TV. He moved my hair away from one side of my neck, then began kissing the exposed skin.

"Tyler stop." I said sternly. He ignored my request and started going further down my body his lips getting lower and lower. Getting irritated and weirded out told him "Tyler get the f*ck off of me!" while pushing him but he only stumbled back a little bit. "We're gonna have some fun..." He said while smirking at me and beginning to pull his pants down.

He pulled me closer to him and allowed his hands to roam all over my body. He groped me, pulled and kissed parts of my body. No part of me wanted it.

"No Tyler please stop--" I said tears welling up in my eyes. He was hovering over me so I couldn't go anywhere. Before he could pull his pants any further I kneed him in his balls and tried to make a run for it until he roughly pushed me up against the wall with a loud thump and yelled "You are going to do as I say slut! Whether you like it or not.".

He was gripping my wrists so hard that it began hurting. "Ow! You're hurting me please stop!" I begged tears flowing down my face. "Shut up b*tch!" he screamed.