Chapter 15-TK AND TRP(Pt.2)

Charlotte's POV
October 20,2016

I pulled my vlog camera out and started to vlog.

"Hello Charlonators! What's good? Today the my friends the Why Don't We boys released their new single 'Taking You' and they are having a release party today so me being the supportive friend I am ,I'm getting ready to shop for and outfit to the party.I'm currently outside of the mall getting ready to go meet some friends of mine ,so I can ask them if they want to be their date so yeah see you in a bit" I said and closed my camera. I saved that footage and walked in.

I walked into the mall and headed to Starbucks. When I walked in I saw the girls sitting at a table with food on it. I smiled and went over to them. "CHAR" they exclaimed tackling me. I giggled and hugged them all back.

"Your message seemed so fishy" Kira said and sat down with everyone."Yeah you went a little M.I.A on us with those texts" Mia said.

"So spill it" Sofia said and took a bite of her sandwich.

I chuckled and then began to fill them in.

"Damn" Sofia said. "Dramaaa" Kira sang and took a sip of her coffee. "But other than the drama my ship has sailed!!"Mia said cheering. All the girls began to clap causing people to look at us weird. We all laughed and they stopped.

"Speaking of boys" I said and smirked. "Here we go" Sofia said and playfully rolled her eyes. "What is it now?"Mia asked.

"Well Mia" I said and turned to her. "Jonah wanted me to ask you if you wanted to be his date to the release party" I said a smirk present on my face. Mia choked on her coffee and Kira patted her back. When Mia regained her composure she turned back to me "Are you serious?" she asked me. "Yes very" I said. "Well if you are not lying tell Jonah I would love to go on a date with him" Mia said. "Awww" we cooed.

"Kira Jack wants to know if you want to be his date" I said. "YES!!" she exclaimed. "Uh-um-I-I mean yeah whatever" Kira said her cheeks flushing in embarrassment . We laughed and then I turned to Sophia. "Would you like to be Daniel's Date?" I asked smiling already knowing her answer. "Of course" she said. I squealed. "Let me just tell them" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY LIMELIGHTS🌠💝

Me: GUESS WHO JUST GOT YOU GUYS DATES FOR THE RELEASE PARTY?!?!??

Big Bro💞 💪🏻: AYEE THAT'S MY SISTER!!!!
Noodles🍜😊:Thanks Char!!!
Daniela🍉🎸:Thank youuu🎶
Zachary💍💕: I don't need one I already have a perfect one♥️
Corbean🌱🙃:^

Me:Awww thanks Zachary💋😉
Daniela🍉🎸:Aww Zach's blushing!
Zachary💍💕:Am not!
Shut up Daniel!
Me: Anywaysss😏
Me: Jack and Daniel I'm not worried about you guys

Noodles🍜😊:Thanks
Daniela🍉🎸:Thanks ,but worried about us for what?
Noodles🍜😊:^
Me:I believe you two know how to treat a lady ,but Jonah...

Big Bro💞 💪🏻:What about me?

Me:You can be a hoe sometimes...

Big Bro💞💪🏻: What am not!

Me: LIES!

Big Bro💞💪🏻: Name all the girls I have ever dated

(Charlotte is typing)Me: