Chapter 26 - Here's To Awkwardness

(A/N:ZACH IS OUT OF HIS WHEELCHAIR AND IS OUT OF OUT OF THE HOSPITAL

CHAR STILL HAS HER CAST ON THE RIGHT ARM

ANOTHER THING

I ACCIDENTALLY FUCKED UP THE DATES ON THE LAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS SO THAT'S WHY IT'S NOW NOV 15 BECAUSE I FORGOT ABOUT THE TWO WEEKS THAT SHE WAS IN THE COMA

ALSO DISCLAIMERS

I KNOW FINDING DORY CAME OUT ON JUNE 17 OF 2016 ,BUT WE'RE GONNA JUST GO WITH IT. K? K.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS POLITICAL PREFERENCES, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANYTHING I SAY JUST LEAVE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE

ANYWAYS ENJOY)

Charlotte's POV
Tuesday November 15, 2016

I was pulled from my sleep when I heard a soft voice say "Mrs.Marais?". I slowly sat up being careful not to hit my arm. "Yes?" I asked rubbing my eyes with my left hand. "It's time for your tests" one of the nurses told me.

"Okay" I said. She brought in a tray with an IV packet on it. She removed the needle from my arm and I winced at the feel. She then replaced the other one on the long pole and then stuck the new one into my arm.

"Where is everyone?" I asked my voice a little hoarse since I just woke up.

"Well your brother and his friends went back to you all's house and said they'd bring you some stuff like clothes, hygenic products and some food" She began while looking at her watch for timer. "Your girl friends left and said they'd keep in touch" he said. "Your parents called everyone and said they'd call you later to check on you" she said then took out the IV again.

She took a gauze pad and put it over the hole poked on my arm and then pulled a band-aid packet from her coat pocket. She pulled the plastic wrap from it and then placed it over the gauze onto my arm making sure it stuck before removing her arm and throwing the trash in the disposal.

I looked to my left my eyes widening at the sight. I had a whole bunch of balloons,teddy bears and flowers and things all on the waiting chairs of my room.

"What's all of that?" I asked a smile creeping on to my face as I looked over the gifts ."Oh well the kid named Zach bought you that big panda bear, Jonah bought you the flowers,Corybn,Jack and Daniel all got you balloons " she said.

How did I not notice those?

"Aww" I said . That's sweet.

"We'll test your samples and depending on how they are we'll determine if you're gonna stay or go home" she said and smiled. "Okay, thanks" I called as she walked out of the door.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock at the door. "C'mon in" I said and sat up to see who was at the door.

In walked Jonah,Corbyn, Daniel and Jack.

Yay! I remember their names.

I smiled seeing a McDonald's bag in Jonah's hand. Corbyn had my Adidas bag that looked stuffed. The rest of the boys were following.

"Hey"Jonah said.

"Sup" Corbyn said.

"Hellooo" Jack said.

"Hiya" Daniel said.

"Hey you guys" I said and smiled.

"One parfait, hash brown,breakfast burrito and a caramel frappe" Jonah said aloud putting the bag and cup filled of goodness down on my nightstand and walking over to me.