Chapter 9 - 140 Characters✔️

Charlotte's POV
October 12, 2016

I woke up to the sun beaming through my blinds. I blinked twice to get used to it then slowly sat up. I turned my head slightly and saw that Jonah was no longer in the room. He must have left in the middle of the night. I decided to get up and get something to drink. I slipped my slippers on and grabbed my phone before walking out of my room. I walked downstairs and saw Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel sitting at the table.

When they saw me they quickly stood up. "Char, what happened last night?" Jack asked. 

Great.

"You guys heard?" I shuffled back and forth on my feet. "Uh yeah." They all said in a duh tone. 

Is there anyone in this house that didn't hear?!

"It was really nothing, I'm fine." I lied, trying to push past them. 

I really don't want them getting involved because it's gonna cause discord between them.

"Char we know it isn't just nothing." Corbyn put quotations on the words just and nothing. "What happened?" Daniel asked. I sighed knowing they weren't going to let this go. 

"Fine come over here." I waved my head in the direction of the living room.

We all sat down and I told them everything that happened.

You could tell they were all flabbergasted by the looks on their faces.

 "How could Zach believe her?" Jack asked still in shock. "I don't know, probably because he's known her longer." I shrugged over it. "This has been going on since Aria got here?" Daniel questioned for clarification. "Yep." I answered. "I'm gonna kill him." Corbyn pounded his fist looking into the distance.

My eyes widened at the thought of a rift forming between the guys just because of me.

"No you guys please don't do anything. I don't want drama between you all." I begged as the guys looked at each other for answers. "Just act like I didn't say anything." I added. "Okay." they reluctantly agreed.

"Hey we need to go film for taking you today," Jack paused. "You wanna come?" Daniel asked. "Sure." I shrugged not seeing a problem with me going. "When do we leave?" I asked. "At 3:30." Corbyn told me. "Okay." I nodded pulling my phone out. They walked up the stairs and I heard a series of doors close.

Notification from Twitter

I opened Twitter and saw that the notification was from Zach. I rolled my eyes and opened it.

"If lying was a job, I know some people who'd be a millionaire." He tweeted.

I sat there with my mouth agape. I know he did not just throw major indirect shade at me. Are you serious? Okay, he wants to play that game? Let's see how he likes the taste of his own medicine.

"The things you hear about me may be true but it could be just as fake as the person you got it from."  I tweeted.

My phone buzzed again, indicating another notification from Zach's page.

"Never argue with someone who believes their own lies."  He tweeted.

The nerve, I rolled my eyes.

"A real situation will always expose a fake friend."  I tweeted.

He didn't post anything else after that causing me to chuckle. 

Don't start something you can't finish.