Chapter 36 - "Miss Me?"

Zach's POV•
November 27,2016

"Oh my God" I groaned covering my face. "Charlotte please pick up the phone" I sighed leaving yet another voicemail. I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed. "Dammit" I hissed running my hands through my hair.

You're probably wondering one of the following:
A.Why Charlotte's not answering her phone
B.Why I'm irritated
C. All of the above

Well allow me to explain to you how my day got so shitty in a matter of a couple hours

Flashback to this morning//

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Reese shouted while jumping on my bed. I pretended to be asleep so I could make my attack. "AHHH!" I yelled grabbing her ankle and pulling her to me. "EEQ!" she squealed and tried to get away from me only to have me pull her back.

"AHAHA!" I cackled in an evil villain voice as I started tickling her. "N-No! Z-zach stop!" She breathed laughing. "Say Zach Herron is the best person in the whole wide world!" I teased still tickling her. "ZACH HERRON IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD" she choked out.

"That's right" I smirked ceasing to tickle her. "Mom said it's time for breakfast, so get your tush out of bed and downstairs" Reese scolded me before hopping off my bed and walking out of my room. "Yes ma'am!" I called after her.

I chuckled to myself. I loved my siblings Ryan and Reese. They were both goofy like me.

I reached over my bed and grabbed my phone from my nightstand and sat at the edge of my bed. I started scrolling through my notifications. I smiled when I saw a notif from Snapchat sent to me from Char.

"My Queen😍🌹 has sent you a Snap!" the message read.

I opened it and watched as the video played. "Zach you're going to be one best friend short" Charlotte glared at the camera. The video then ended then another started. She sent me a picture of a empty bag of Sour Patch Kids. Another video was sent where she zoomed in and out of the bag. She then flipped the camera over to her. "I got this bag yesterday and I ate a couple --okay I lied I ate a-lot" she confessed looking down. I chuckled and continued watching the video. "Last night before I went to bed I still had some left and this morning when I woke up, There were none in there!" she ranted. "So since I know I had some the only culprit had to be Jonah" she said. "So now I'm gonna go interrogate him" she stated.

I texted her back saying "#prayforJonah2k16".

"Zach!" I heard mom yell. "Coming!" I shouted putting my phone down and dashing downstairs.

*

Once I was done washing myself in the shower I reached towards the shower knob I turned it to the right turning it off.

I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I tied it around my waist and got a medium length towel and started rubbing my hair with it.

I slipped a black t-shirt over my head, fitted camo jeans and all black Van's.

"Mom can I go to the mall?" I asked walking downstairs hearing movement in the kitchen. "Sure honey, just keep me posted" she replied smiling. "Thanks" I grinned kissing her on the cheek before grabbing the car keys and dashing out of the house.

I hopped into the driver's seat of the car and started it. I adjusted the mirrors and then opened the garage. I began to pull out watching for anything behind me. Once I was successfully out of the driveway I pulled out of our subdivision and onto the road.

I headed to the mall and parked the car. I slipped my sunglasses on my face and prayed that I wouldn't get mobbed.

(A/N: a true limelight would know it was Zach 😂😂😂)