Chapter 21-The Halloween Party (Pt.1)

(A/N: OKAY SO LET'S ACT LIKE JONAH AND MIA, JACK AND KIRA , AND DANIEL AND SOFIA HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT FOR A WHILE AND NOW THEY'RE DATING)

October 30, 2016
Charlotte's POV

"Zach Noooo" I whined as Zach showed me another lame costume . Me,the boys and the girls are currently out shopping for Halloween costumes because we are going to throw a Halloween party and we are going trick or treating.

The other couples are around the store picking out costumes.

"But babe we would look so cute as a hotdog and mustard" Zach said as he put the mustard costume over my frame.

I smacked his hand. "Zach I swear to God if you show me another costume that has something to do with food--" I threatened. "Okay ,Okay" Zach chuckled as he put them back on the rack.

"Mhm that's what I thought" I said as we continued up and down the rows.

"Hey guys!"Mia chirped her arm looped through Jonah's. "What are you guys gonna be?" Sofia asked as Daniel rested his arm over her shoulders. "Have you guys even found anything yet?" Kira asked resting her arm on Jack's shoulder. Corbyn and Christina followed shortly after them.

"No because Charlotte is being difficult" Zach said glaring at me while crossing his arms over his chest.

I gasped. "How am I being difficult when I don't want to look like I just came out of In N' Out?" I said putting my arms on my hips and raising my eyebrows. I was referring to when Zach asked me if I wanted to dress up as a hamburger.

Everyone laughed and Zach pouted. "Pweese??" He asked me with puppy dog eyes. I cupped his face in my hands and smiled wide at him. "No" I said putting a straight face on.

He huffed and rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys going to be?" I asked .

"Mia and I are going to be the Joker and Harley Quinn" Jonah said.

"Christina and I are going to be Spiderman and spiderwoman" Corbyn said .

"Kira and I are going to be Captain America and Miss Captain America" Daniel said .

"And Sofia and I are going to be Batman and Batgirl" Jack said.

"Meanwhile me and Zach are going to show up as a hotdog and mustard" I said glaring at him.

"Could you let me pick since you have no taste?" I said crossing my arms over my chest. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it when he realized I was right.

"Mhm" I said and walked away pulling him with me. "Ooh we could be Superwoman and Superman" I said excitedly picking up the costumes and showing them to him.

Zach was still being salty so he just gave me this "😑" look. "Pweety Pweeze with sugar and sprinkles on top?" I asked batting my eyelashes and giving him an innocent look. He huffed. "If it makes you happy then it makes me happy" he smiled. "Yay!" I squealed and picked out my size. "Zach what size are you?" I asked shuffling through the men's outfits. He told me his size and I picked through them to find it.

I pulled it out and said "We are going to be squad goals" I said smiling and grabbing his hand. He intertwined our fingers and we swung our hand back and forward. "Look who we're gonna be" I sang as we walked towards the group.

"Oooh" everyone said. "We are going to be squad goals" Mia said. "Oh my gosh that's what I said! " I said shocked.

"Girls" Jonah mumbled and the boys laughed. "What was that?" Mia asked turning to Jonah. "Nothing sweeetmess" Jonah smiled and kissed her cheek. "Mhm..." She said and glared at him.