Chapter 22 -The Accident

November 1, 2016
Charlotte's POV-

"Hi Guys Welcome back to my channel" I said waving at the camera." My name is Charlotte and as you read from the title today I will be doing the whisper challenge" I said petting Toffee.

"I know you're probably saying 'But Charlotte you don't have anyone else to play with' " I said imitating my fans. "Well fear not my Charlonators I have a special guest here with me for your entertainment" I said and smirk and slowly clapping my hands together.

"Please welcome my boyfriend Zachary Herron" I said and smiled as Zach ran his fingers through his hair and sat Toffee on his lap and he sat on on my lap covering me.

"Hello everyone my name is Zach as if you didn't know" Zach said covering me as I tried to peek my head from behind his shoulders.

"Follow my Instagram,Twitter and Snapchat @ZachHerron" he said and winked at the camera.

"Zach you're heavy" I whined as I tried to push him off of me but failing miserably.

"Welp it sucks to suck " He said smirking at me. "If I suck you swallow" I said and devilishly grinned at him. He gasped and said "See what I have to deal with?" While pointing at me . "You started it" I said and stuck my tounge out at him.

Zach laughed and scooted over to my right leg so I could be in the shot too.Toffee crawled onto my left leg and curled up in a little ball. Zach then put his left arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him I wrapped my right arm around his torso and began to talk.

"Back to what I was saying" I said putting emphasis on the I while glaring at Zach and he gave me a cheesy grin as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Follow my Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter the users should be at the bottom of the screen" I pointed my fingers down.

"Follow all of Zach's social media's" I said ."If you haven't already subscribe to my channel and Join the Charlonators" I said and smiled at the camera. "Let's video to hmm.."I trailed off tapping my chin. "500,000 likes?" I questioned. "Yeah let's get this video to 500,000 likes" I said more confidently.

"With out further Ado let's get into the video" I said putting my hands in pointing position and pointing to the right and Zach pointed to the left. I grabbed his hands and turned them to the right .

I finally was able to push Zach off of my lap and he fell on the ground with a loud thud. "I told you to get off of me" I said and smirked at him petting Toffee's back. As he rubbed his butt after standing up. "My butt hurts" Zach whined. "What butt?" I asked and smirked at him. He gasped Toffee hopped off of my lap and traipsed to her bed where she fell asleep. Zach began to chase after me all around my room.

We played for about five minutes until I realized that the camera was still on and we were supposed to be doing a challenge.

Zach and I got back into video mode.

(A/N:RHYMES 😏)

I set up two beanbags on the floor and turned the camera around. I sat on one and Zach sat on the other. I set the timer on my camera for 20 seconds and flipped over the video part so we could see ourselves.

The video started and I clapped my hands together. "So if you don't know what the whisper challenge it's where someone whispers a phrase/sentence to someone and the other person has to guess what their saying while they have music playing in their ears" I explained . "Ready to lose?" I asked and smirked at Zach. He clicked his tounge against his teeth and said "Zach Herron doesn't lose" and popped the collar of his leather jacket.

"Oh please, Call Of Duty the other day ring a bell?" I said and raised my eyebrows. "That's different" he said and pouted grabbing his headphones off of my desk chair.