Chapter 3 - Nathaniel✔️

Zach's POV•
October 6, 2016

I was woken up by a soft voice and a slight shake on my arm "Zachhhhh Wake Uppp!". I realized it was Charlotte. I decided to pretend I was sleep to see what she would do. "Zacccchhhhh!!!" she whined again while shaking me a little harder. "This boy," she mumbled while shaking both my arms. "Zach Herron Wake up, " she said sternly almost making me get up by the tone of her voice. I tried to hold in my laughter for as long as I could, but I cracked a smile and I heard her gasp then I felt a slap to my arm. "You little shit! You were up the whole time!" She tried to rant at me but broke out into a fit of giggles. I opened my eyes, "Nice try" she half congratulated me.

She playfully rolled her eyes and reached over the bed to grab her phone. I watched her as she logged on to something and her eyes lit up. "OH MY GOD, ZACH!" she squealed. "What?" I asked while sitting up. "The video we posted yesterday got 4 million likes!!!" she exclaimed.

"What are you serious?" I asked while scooting closer to her. "Yes look!" she said and showed me her screen."Oh wow, that's cool" I nodded. She wasn't lying. She had a strong fandom.

"Ooh Nathan texted me." she said while smiling ." O-Oh..." I looked down while scratching the back of my neck. "He said he wants to come over later is that fine?" she asked me."Yeah, that's fine" I shrugged.

No, it's not fine. 

I don't like him already.

She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend! I am disappointed and angry at the same time.  

Disappointed because she had a boyfriend and Angry because she didn't tell me and she led me on.

"Okay well bye," I didn't wait for a response from her as I stormed out of the room. 

Charlotte's POV

What's his problem? Oh well.

Nathan's coming over today.He is like another brother to me and I am like his little sister.He and Jonah are good friends too.

I was excited that Nathan was coming because I hadn't seen any of my friends since I got here. Besides the boys.

I glanced at my clock and saw it read 12:00.

I got out up from the bed and headed downstairs. I saw the boy's sitting down at the table eating while Jonah was cooking.

I walked up to Jonah who was behind the stove and hugged him. "Hey J." I greeted him."Hey Char, Sleep well?" he asked while hugging me back. We parted "Yeah," I answered him. "Hey what about me do I get a hug?" Jack pouted. "Sure Noodle," I said and walked over to him. I hugged him and he smiled. "Hey what about me I want one!!!" Corbyn whined. "Sure Corbean," I hugged him. Daniel then said, "Now I feel left out.". I playfully rolled my eyes and hugged him.

My attention was then directed to Zach who was staring at his food. He then took a sip of his juice. "Do you want a hug too?" I asked in a  teasing manner. He put his cup down and said "No, I'm good." with a bit of attitude in his voice. He grabbed his cup and walked upstairs and we heard the door slam.

"What is his problem?" I asked the boys. The boys shrugged and went back to their food. Jonah handed me a plate of food and I thanked him. There were eggs, bacon, pancakes and a tiny bowl of fruit with a cup of Orange Juice. I sat down at the table and started talking to the boys.

I asked them if they were fine with Nathan coming over and they said yes. He said he was coming at 3 o'clock.

The guys and I decided to go hiking today. I didn't know exactly where we were hiking. But apparently, they knew a lot of that trail e all headed upstairs to get ready to go. I took a shower and did my hygienic things.