Chapter 17- The Concert

Vote,Comment and Add this story to your library/ reading list

Zach's POV
Friday October 21, 2016

It is currently 6 and the boys and I are playing video games while waiting on Charlotte to get ready.

The concert starts at 8:30. Char takes forever to get ready. You need to tell her two hours prior to the event she needs to be at or else you'll be late waiting on her.

I know I take a while sometimes ,but that's because of my hair. My hair can be complicated sometimes. Not to be cocky but I don't we wake up like this .

According to the boys they all asked the girls out so they could get to know each other better. They are picking up their girls later and taking them on separate dates.

I'm so happy Charlotte decided to be my girlfriend. She makes me happy in ways I never knew anyone could . Just being on her presence lightens my mood.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone yell. "CORBYN GET OPEN" Jonah yelled. We are playing Madden NFL 16 ."I'm trying Jack's in my way!" Corbyn yelled back. "Well I'm sorry if Zach would steal the ball it would be easier for me to!" Jack yelled. "MOVE ZACH" they all yelled.

I didn't even realized I snapped out of the game and was just sitting there. I shook my head and focused back on the screen. The other team was making a run for the touchdown. I tackled him and another round started.

I got the ball and tossed it to Daniel who ran it to the touchdown until he got surrounded by the other teams players. Jack swooped in and took the ball scoring us the touchdown.

"OH YEAHHHHH" we all yelled jumping up.We all started dancing then we stopped when we heard giggles from someone. We turned around to see Char smiling at us.

Even in the simplest of things she still looked beautiful."You look beautiful babe" I said and kissed her cheek. "Thanks handsome" she said and returned the kiss.

"EWWWW" all the boys said.

"Hey you guys are matching" Corbyn pointed out.

"C'mon Let's ditch the losers" Char said and pulled my arm. I chuckled as the boys yelled "HEY!" .

"I'm just kidding" Char cooed and hugged them all. Jonah came up to me "Now young man you better have my little sister back by 11 capesh?" Jonah asked sternly. I tried to hold in my laugh along with the others. I cleared my throat "yes sir" . "You kids have fun" Jonah said and pushed us out of the house.

"Shall We?" I asked putting my arm out for her to take. "We shall" Char smiled and looped her arm into mine.

Charlotte's POV

I was wearing a white crop top , black shorts ,a black leather jacket and a red and black flannel. I wore black ankle boots and a long gold necklace. I pulled my hair into a side fish tail braid.

"We are matching" I beamed. Zach was wearing a red and black flannel with black ripped jeans and all black vans.

"We are goals" Zach said closing my door.

" Please don't get us in jail this time" I teased as Zach pulled on the ignition. "I'll try not to" He laughed and put his arm behind my chair while turning back as he backed out of the driveway.

We pulled onto the highway when he had one hand on the wheel and held the other one out . I grabbed his free hand and intertwined our fingers together.

He looked over at me and smiled kissing my hand. I smiled and he turned his attention back to the road. "Are you even a true fan?" I asked him . "Try me" he said the lights from the back of cars highlighting the features of his face. I began to ask him a-lot of questions about them and he surprisingly answers them right.