Chapter 11 - A Night Out...GONE TERRIBLY WRONG

(A/N: THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER IT GOT LIKE 4,000 SOMETHING WORDS IN IT SO BE PREPARED
MAKE SURE TO :
VOTE
COMMENT
ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY)

Charlotte's POV
Friday October 14 ,2016

I woke up to a room that I am not used to.I looked around and quickly realized that it was Zach's room. I must have fell asleep while me and Zach were talking last night.

I have to go to the bathroom
...I attempted to sit up but I couldn't because Zach was hogging the lower half of my body.I tried to wriggle from his grip but I couldn't .I sighed and perked up when I had thought of a plan. I grabbed a pillow from the other side of the bed .I then slowly and carefully slid out of Zach's arms while replacing the pillow where I was.I was finally out of his tight grasp on me and he was cuddling the pillow.

I then tiptoed to the bathroom door but when I opened it , it made a loud creak sound. I turned around when I heard a groan and saw Zach snuggling his face deep into the pillow.He pulled the covers over him and went back to resting.

I went into the bathroom,did my buisness and came out.I saw Zach still in the same position he was in.He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.

The sunlight from the blinds made the features on his face irradiate and I could see them clearly.His pink lips,rosy cheeks, and messy brown hair all worked perfectly on him.

I smiled and looked over to the clock.It read '12:33'.

I walked over to the bed and lightly shook his arm."Zachhhh" I cooed shaking him.

"No" he mumbled and turned around pulling the covers over his head in the process.

"Zach you have to get up"I said."No I don't want to I just wanna lay back down and not go anywhere"he mumbled into the pillow."Zach Herron so help me I will make you get up if I have to"I threatened."Make me"he said.When those words left his lips I took no time in ripping the blankets away from the bed."AAH!"he yelled and rubbed his arms for warmth.I then went over to the windows and pulled the curtains back all the way.

"Grrr"he hissed and put the pillow he was holding over his head."Zach get up, you are acting like an animal"I said.He curled his body into a ball and I sighed."I am not going to let you sit here and mope around all day"I said."Aria doesn't get the pleasure of seeing you sad,you deserve someone better".

'Like me ' my mind said.

Zach slowly sat up and propped himself up on his elbows."So what do you suppose I do?"he asked raising his eyebrow at me."I don't know ,but let's just get out and go have fun"I suggested."Are you in?"I asked putting my hand up for him to high five me.He looked at me as if he was debating what I just asked in his mind."By the way you don't have a choice so I suggest you say yes willingly before I make you"I whispered to him and gave an innocent smile.He chuckled and high fived me."I'm in"he said while interlacing our fingers.

"Good, as I said you didn't have a choice"I said and smiled while letting go.I walked towards the door and turned back to look at Zach "Be ready to leave at 1:30"I said.I prepared to walk out but stopped myself when I remembered something ."Oh and don't you dare even think about getting back in that bed"I said.He chuckled."I'm serious"I said and playfully glared at him.He smiled and nodded.

I returned the smile then left to downstairs.I saw the boys sprawled out all on the couches and chairs asleep.I looked around for Toffee and saw her curled up into Jonah's side.I picked her up and pet her head.I woke all the boys up and told them that me and Zach were going out.They said okay and that they would watch Toffee.I gave them a list of everything she needs done and they said okay.I thanked them and went upstairs to get ready.