Chapter 34 - Stillwater, Minnesota

November 25,2016
Jonah's POV

"Attention all passenger's, we have now landed in Stillwater,Minnesota. Please grab your belongings and proceed into exiting the plane" The announcer's voice blared through the intercom.

I slowly sat up and stretched a groan sound erupting from my chest and out of my lips as I did so. I pulled my headphones from my ears and slipped them in the case.

I packed the rest of my things up and zipped my bags.

I turned to see Char asleep with her earbuds in her ears. Her hands were under her head and her mouth was slightly open allowing a little drool to fall onto her hand.

"Hehehehe" I chuckled to myself as I began to pat down my pockets in search of my phone. I finally found it and pulled it out opening my camera app. I quickly snapped a picture of her and closed the camera app.

I then opened Instagram and posted it with the caption "sweet dreams little sis✈️@CharlotteMarais".

I put my phone in my pocket and then dragged my things over to Char's side.
"Charrrr" I cooed shaking her slightly. "Char" I called now shaking her harder. "Mmhph" she grumbled and closed her mouth. She then adjusted herself so that her back was towards me.

I chuckled "Alright keep laying down and I will sit on you" I warned. "You wouldn't" she slightly turned her head to me and glared.

Challenge Accepted.

I walked up to her then sat on her lap. She immediately sprouted up and started shuffling under my weight.

"Jonahhh, You're crushing me!" She whined trying to push me off of her. "You're heavy" she wailed.

"You didn't believe me" I smirked .

That'll teach her

*
"Mommy!" Char squealed and tackled our mother in a big bear hug almost knocking her over. "Hi honey" she said squeezing her back. "Hey it's my turn" I said elbowing Char off of mom and hugging her myself. She giggled wrapping her arms around me. "Hi Baby" she said.

We pulled apart and began to walk out of the airport. We had already gotten our bags and we stepped outside. A blast of air was thrown at us. "Shshshshs" Char shivered and gripped onto my arm. I shivered as well and we huddled up to keep warmth. I scanned the parking lot with my eyes in search of the car but couldn't find it. "M-mom where's the c-car?" I asked still shivering.

"Oh we bought a truck" mom said then clicked a button on her keys and a beep sounded through out the airport parking lot.

We turned to see where it came from and was shocked. It was a 2016 Audi A3 in blue.

"Ooooh okay Mom" Char praised her looking over the car. "This is nice" I said eyes trailing over the exterior.

"Just wait till you see inside" she said. We stuck our bags in the trunk and Char took Toffee's bag in the car with her.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" She yelled and rushed to the passenger's side of the car. "No!" I began to protest but she was already strapping her seatbelt in.

"Danget" I mumbled under my breath and climbed into the back. Charlotte and I always fought over the front seat when we were little and our mom got tired of our bickering so she let us take turns. It was going good until we forgot who took the last turn and it would lead to a fight.

Charlotte turned around and stuck her tounge out at me from the front seat. I glared at her and she chuckled as mom got in the car.

We pulled out of the parking lot and onto the highway. "So how was the flight you guys?" Mom asked peering in the mirror placed in the front of the car.