Chapter 19 - Sibling Day (Pt.2)

Charlotte's POV
Thursday October 27,2016

After skating me and Jonah went to a wax museum then we went to a restaurant.Now we are headed to the movies. We decided we were going to see Finding Dory.

It's about 9:30 at the moment.

For some reason my phone was blowing up but since Jonah and I wanted this time for siblings and siblings only I shut my phone off aside from my text/call notifications.

We walked into the movie theater and Jonah said "Two adult tickets for finding Dory please" . "Here you go" the man said and handed us our tickets. "Thank you" we said at the same time . "Ugh stop that!" We both yelled at the same time and went to the next booth.

They ripped our tickets up then we were headed to the movie. We went to the concession stand and bought a large popcorn,gummy worms,nachos with one side jalapeno and one without them because Jonah doesn't like spicy things, and a sprite .

"Don't put too much salt on it Char, you know what happened last time" Jonah scolded me. "Okay okay Mr.Sodium police" I said raising my arms in defense. I went over to the toppings bar and smirked at Jonah as I picked up the salt and held it over the popcorn bucket. 'Don't you dare' he mouthed glaring at me. 'I'm not doing anything' I mouthed back and started smiling innocently. He rolled his eyes and got the remainder of our food.

I chuckled and slowly shook the salt over the popcorn. I saw Jonah rush to me out the corner of my eye and he took the salt out of my hand. "That's enough!" he said. I laughed. "J, I barely shook it" I said. "Welp sucks to suck" he smirked and pulled my arm. I quickly shook a little more salt on the popcorn when he had his back turned.

We got our 3-D glasses and put them on. We headed into the theater and it was completely empty. We went all the way on the top row and put our stuff down. "Hey hold the popcorn" I said while pushing the popcorn in his hand. "What are you doing?" Jonah said and laughed. "This" I said. I took off running through each of the rows back and fourth while Jonah laughed and recorded me.

"I SAID A BOOM,BOOM,BOOM LEMME HEAR YA SAY WAYOOOOO" I yelled in the rows. "WAYOOOOO" Jonah yelled. "WAYOOOOO" I yelled while throwing my fist in the air. Jonah put his phone down and he looked behind me. I turned around and saw a mother and her child standing there. "Um...sorry" I mumbled and ran to the top row and sat next to Jonah.

We busted out laughing while the lady was still looking at us weird. More people came and the trailers rolled. EVentually the movie started.

1 hour and 40 minutes later///

"Awww" I said wiping from under my eyes. "Oh you're so dramatic" Jonah said standing up . "Well excuse me for having a heart" I said standing up as well and slipping my purse over my shoulder. "You're excused" Jonah said. "Shut up" I laughed and we walked out.

We got in the car and pulled out of the parking lot. We pulled onto the highway and it was a short drive from the movies to our house.

(A/N:TEA TIME☕🐸)

We dropped the car we rented off at a dealership and called an Uber to get home. "I'd say this Annual siblings day was a success sister" Jonah said. "And I'd agree brother" I said and laughed as he unlocked the door. When we walked in saw the boys sitting on the couch talking and laighing. "WE'RE BACK LOSERS" I yelled as we walked through the door and Jonah was locking it. "Hey!" everyone except Zach said and his smile dropped as I approached them. "Hey babe" I said as I walked up behind him and kissed him on his cheek.

He shrugged away from me and stood up. "Excuse me" he said and stomped upstairs. We heard a door slam and we all flinched. "What is his problem?" I asked everyone. "Um... I think you need to go hear it from him" Corbyn said and scratched the back of his neck.