Chapter 32 - Her Memories (Pt.4)

Charlotte's POV
November 24,2016

We walked over and sat down in the waiting chairs next to each other.I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Tired?" Zach asked me. "Yeah a little" I said. He took off his jacket and draped it around my arms. "Thanks Zach" I mumbled and leaned against his shoulder. "No problem" he said. "No not just for that thanks for just hanging with me.I had a lot of fun" I said. Before he could reply, sleep had taken over me.

*

"Z- Zach s-stop that" I said in between my giggles. "It t-tickles" I said and giggled some more. He kept poking me and I lifted my legs up so I could move him out of the way. I raised my legs and pushed him with my feet by the stomach backwards . "Oh now you're gonna get it" he said and ran towards me. "EEE!" I screamed and ran. "Hey! Come back here!" Zach yelled and ran after me.I ran out of my room and onto our front porch and into our driveway. I hid behind a plant vase and saw Zach come out. "Ohhh Charrr" he cooed. I sneezed. Dammit! He turned his head in my direction. "AHA" he said and ran over to me. He tackled me and I fell onto the grass. I smiled at him and he smiled down at me."You're cute"he said and winked at me. "You're pretty cute yourself"I said. He leaned down to me and just our lips were about to touch --

I was pulled out of my dream by a loud thud on my floor ,loud laughing and a barking Toffee.It took me a while to realize that I was in my room. I sat up and scratched my head. Toffee jumped on my bed and was barking at whoever was on the ground laughing til their hearts content.

I placed her in my lap and peeped over the edge of the bed to see Zach squirming and laughing. "What the hell?" I said my voice raspy due to me just waking up. "Zach why are you in here?" I asked him confused. He stood up still slightly laughing.I raised my eyebrow still expecting and eyebrow. He cooled down and then said "I came in here to wake you up but" he trailed off and bursted out into a fit of laughter. I crossed my arms over my chest because he kept laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You were mumbling things like Zach that tickles ,you're pretty cute yourself " He said and died off again laughing. I blushed and a rouge pink color became evident on my cheeks,Dammit! He heard me?! That is so embarrassing... "Then you started kissing your pillow" he said and smirked at me. My cheeks immediately turned a crimson red color.

"So I'm cute?" he asked sitting in front of me. His eyes met mine and a smirk plastered all over his face. "Um--that dream wasn't about you" I mumbled and stroked Toffee's fur with the back of my hand. "Oh yea? Then who was it about" he asked me raising his eyebrow. "Um-uh Zach Effron" I lied.

I know good and well that dream was about Zach.

"Yeah right you were in my dreams" I said trying to play it cool. I made a 'pssh' sound with my mouth and waved my hand in a dissmissive manner at him."Mkay" He smirked at me and got up. "Well it's about 2pm and we were wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with us?" he asked. "OH MY G - O - D ARE THEY WHY DON'T WE BOYS ASKING ME ON A DATE?!" I asked in my fan-girl voice. "I guess we are" He said and smiled at me.

"Then yes" I said. "Okay be ready by 4:00" he said. I nodded and then he said "Oh yea and our friend Logan's tagging along"He said.

*

"Zach w-what are y-you doing here?" I said through my raspy voice. "Well the boys and I were getting ready to go get the car from that shop and Jonah came down and told us you were sick. So they all decided to go get the car and get you medicine on the way" he explained. "Oh" I said.

"How are you feeling?" Zach asked. "Terrible. I have a headache,I'm stuffy,My stomach hurts , and every 5 seconds I'm either cold or hot" I said."I'm sorry Char ." Zach said looking down. "It's not your fault" I said and shivered. Zach got my blanket from off of my chair and wrapped it around me.