Chapter 27 - Welcome Home

Charlotte's POV
November 15, 2016

"Welcome home" Jonah said before pushing the door open. I walked in and set Toffee down and she began walking around the house. My jaw fell ajar as I gazed around myself.

This is even better than the truck.

"Oh, my, god!" I said in awe. The boys laughed and closed the door behind us.

The house was very spacious and very well decorated. I walked into the living room and sat down on one of the couches. "This couch is so soft" I said and closed my eyes snuggling into a pillow.

"You picked it out" Zach said. I raised an eyebrow. "You actually picked out the furniture for the whole house, well besides our bedrooms" Corbyn said.

"OOOH I had style" I said popping my invisible collar. They chuckled and joined me in the living room.

Toffee crawled in my lap and I rubbed her head. "So what did we do the first day we got here?" I asked. "Well we just went out all day shopping" Jack said.

"Didn't you guys say your new album coming out?" I asked. "Yep" Daniel said . "Then sing for me peasants!" I exclaimed to them . They laughed and Daniel grabbed his guitar.

"This first song is called 'Taking You' " Jonah said. I nodded and propped my feet up on the couch adjusting Toffee on my legs .

"One, Two ,Three" Zach counted the boys off. Daniel started a beat with his guitar and then they began to sing.

"I need you in my life like limelight,wherever I go I'm taking you" Corbyn sang.

"Whenever I call you my life line ,I never hang up I depend on you" Zach sang.

"You're flying with me so I call you red eye, the sky's so clear when you're the view" Jack sang.

"I only say it cause I really mean it, I ain't afraid of how you got me feeling the sky is so clear when you're the view" Daniel said.

"Anywhere I go I'm taking you" they all sang in harmony.

After they performed Taking You they sang a song called Nobody Gotta Know, Just To See You Smile,On My Way,Perfect and Free.

I think my personal favorite out of all was Nobody Gotta Know. They are so good it's unreal. I think they are my new favorite band.

After they were done I clapped . "Oh my God you guys are so good" I gushed. "Thanks" they all said. "I think this calls for a group hug" I said. I pulled Toffee off of me and sat her back down on the couch.

We all then did a big group hug. In the middle of a group hug, I had an idea. "Ooh you guys I have an idea" I said and pulled away from the hug.

"Let's play Truth or Dare with a twist" I said and smirked. "What's the twist?"Jonah asked. "It's gonna be public" I said.

"Sure" the boys said. "Great let me go get my camera" I said and walked up stairs not knowing where I was going.

(A/N:I swear I did not try to make that rhyme😂😂😂)

"Where is my room?" I mumbled to myself confused. I then stopped when I saw a sign that said "Char" and I pushed it open.

"Wow"I said gazing around my room. I looked around just taking in everything that I saw and ended up forgetting what I came for.

"Oh yeah the camera" I said and then spotted it laying on a work desk. I grabbed it and ran back.

"Leggoooo" I said. We all got in the car and decided on going to the mall. I opened my vlog camera and flipped the back around.