Chapter 32 - Her Memories (Last Part)

Charlotte's POV
November 24,2016

We heard the alarm go off indicating that someone had just walked into the house. I told Toffee bye and put her in her cage. We grabbed our clutches and headed downstairs. I was the last one out of my room and when I went down I saw the boys standing next to the door with their girls and Zack was standing at the bottom of the stairs . Jonah nudged him in his side and he turned to me. His eyes lit up like a kid on the morning of Christmas. I smiled reaching the last step and standing in front of him.

He was staring at me in awe. I giggled and he shook his head to snap out of it. "C-Char you l-look beautiful" he said looking me up and down. "Thanks babe,You're not so bad yourself" I said and adjusted his tie . I brushed what appeared to be a little ball of lint on his tux and smiled once it was gone.

*

Jonah walked over to Mia and they began to have a conversation. Zach then turned to me. "Now where were we?" I asked turning back to Zach."I believe we were here" he said with a smirk on his face.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he looked into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and his gaze shifted to my lips. He leaned in and so did I.

He cupped my chin with his hand and brought my lips to his molding them together.Butterflies erupted into the pit of my stomach and I smiled into the kiss loving the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

"AWWW GOALS" the everyone said and we saw the flash of camera's. Startled we pulled away still in the same position.

We blushed and I shoved my face into Zach's chest. He chuckled and his chest vibrated. I looked up and Zach gave me a cheesy grin.

I playfully rolled my eyes and leaned back on his chest.

The room filled back with the chatter of everyone.

He squeezed my waist and I said "Do you want to keep this a secret?" It came out mumbled because my face was shoved into his chest. "I personally want to shout it out to the whole world but it's up to you" he said and I could feel him smile against my hair.

"We can tell people" I said and looked up to him. "Really?!We can??" He said a huge grin threatening to spread all over his face. "Yes we can" I said giggling at his reaction.

We heard a honk at the door meaning it was time for us to go. Zach swept me off of my feet and a squeal escaped my lips. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. "Zach what are you doing?" I asked giggling. "Telling the whole world" he said and smirked at me.He ran us towards the door and ran outside.

He began to run us up and down the driveway and yelling "CHARLOTTE ROSE MARAIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" over and over again. I was laughing the whole time and everyone was recording us. We went back to the door and Zach set me down gently.

"I think you just woke up the whole neighborhood" I said and giggled. "At least they know that you are mine" he said with a sheepish grin on his face while intertwining our fingers.He raised our hands up to his lips and placed a kiss on mine.I smiled leaned my head on his shoulder and we walked down the stairs.

Zach opened the door for me and I stepped in him following behind me. Everyone else got in the limo and we were off.

*

"Char?!" I heard Jonah call up the stairs. Ugh great now I have to deal with them again. Deep breaths...Deep breaths...

I was currently laying on my side facing my bathroom because my stomach hurts and I don't have any pain relief and I am running out of pads.