Chapter 15 - TK&TRP "Taking A Risk" (Pt.1)

RECAP**********

About thirty minutes later I heard a knock at my door. I got up slowly careful not to wake Toffee up. I crept to the door and creaked it open halfway.

I looked outside and saw it was Zach. I opened my door wide and he stepped in. "Zach what are you doing here?" I asked him as I closed the door. He turned to me and said "Taking a risk". Before I could question what he meant he walked up to me and---

RECAP OVER LET THE THE TEA SIPPING BEGIN🐸☕️*******************************************

Zach's POV (BEFORE HE WENT INTO CHARLOTTE'S ROOM)
Wednesday October 19,2016

I went back to my room and plopped onto my beanbag. I unlocked my phone and decided to scroll through Snapchat. I saw Charlotte's story at the top of my screen and I clicked it. This popped up:

 This popped up:

I sighed.

What is holding me back from asking Charlotte to go out with me?

'The fact that you don't want to loose her as a friend out of your life forever' my subconscious said.

But I know I won't hurt Charlotte. She is the only one I want and I couldn't bear the thought of putting her through pain.

'THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FOOL? ' My subconscious yelled.

I know I wouldn't ever hurt Charlotte. Well.....intentionally hurt her. Sometimes I can be naive The Aria situation is just a prime example.

I would treat Charlotte like the queen she is. I would break down the wall she puts around herself ,so I could get to her heart.

'GO GET YOUR WOMAN!' My subconscious yelled.

I managed the courage to get up leaving my beanbag behind. I opened my door and went to Charlotte's bedroom door. I stood behind the door questioning if this was a good idea.

I raised my hand and knocked on the door. I heard light footsteps inch toward the door and I became more nervous with each step. I looked up when the door slightly cracked open. When Charlotte saw it was me she opened the door for me to come in and I did. She closed the door and turned around to face me.

"Zach what are you doing in here?" she asked me. "Taking a risk" I said. Before she could say anything to argue I walked up to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers before I smashed my lips onto hers. She was surprised at first ,but when she realized what was going on she began to kiss back.Our lips moved in sync and I felt sparks. I smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I felt like I was on top of the world. I would've never though Charlotte liked me. She acts the same way with me as she does the boys besides the cuddling. Also except Jonah because they are brother and sister.