Chapter 28 - Bathing & Videos

(A/N: CHARLOTTE GOT HER CAST OFF)
Charlotte's POV
Monday November 21, 2016

"C'mere pumpkin" I said and scooped Toffee in my arms and began walking towards my bathroom.

It's been about a week since I came back from the hospital. Me and the boys have gotten a little close and they have been slowly telling me memories not to overwhelm me.

After breakfast I took Toffee out on a walk this morning and literally it started raining out of nowhere. Toffee got really muddy and I got really wet.

So I came back home after all the boys laughed at me and got her a bath ready. I changed into some Adida's black shorts with white lining and an Adida's tank top. Since this bathroom was so big I believed

"Aww my baby got wet didn't she?" I cooed at Toffee as I tested the water. It wasn't too cold and it wasn't too warm. "You ready sweetie?" I asked in a baby voice as I bent down in front of her.

I set a couple of her squeaky toys in there so she would be distracted.

My shower had a bath attached to it and had sliding doors .It also had a detachable head with a few settings that I could adjust.

(A/N: BRUH
I'M TELLING Y'ALL GOOGLE NASTY
I TYPED AJUST ON ACCIDENT AND GOOGLE AUTO CORRECTED IT TO ANUS😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'MMA TELL YOU MORE REASONS WHY GOOGLE NASTY IN THIS A/N AT THE END

OMG I JUST THOUGHT OF 13 REASONS WHY

JUST KEEP READING😂😂)

I filled the tub up just a little bit so she would wash her feet and I pulled the head down so I could spray her. I also had some of her shampoo and towels sprawled across the floor so when she got out she wouldn't slip and she'd dry her feet off.

I slid one half of the door to the left and picked Toffee up by her arms. I stuck my foot in the tub and then brought my other foot over. We were now both in the tub at this point. I set Toffee down and she looked around confused.

"Here baby" I said and squeaked a toy in her face. She grabbed it from my hand and ran to the other side of it. I poured some puppy shampoo into my hands and began rubbing my hands together. I then hovered over Toffee and started with her head. I began rubbing her head and neck lathering it in soap.

She was just playing with her toy as I was doing so. I then went towards her back and rubbed her back up and down making sure I didn't miss any spots. I then went to her legs and rubbed vigorously because that's where most of the dirt was I was gonna get her feet a little later.

I took the detachable head from the head and turned it on. I set it on a low setting ,so it wouldn't pelt her with water because she's just a puppy and I don't want her hurting. As soon as she saw it she turned her head to me and looked very confused.

I started running it over the top of her head and I hadn't even passed her neck when she began screaming.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUU" she cried out. It wasn't to hot or hard.....so I don't know why she's wailing. "Awwww babe" I cooed rubbing her head and moving the head towards her neck.

She then scrambled to get between my legs and moved behind them. She started rubbing her head against my leg and I noticed that her tail was in between her legs. I still had the head washing her because there was a big amount of bubbles left on her.

What am I gonna do?

I can't keep her wailing like this.

"Damn" I muttered under my breath. Just as someone heard my thoughts I heard a knock on the bathroom door.