Chapter 14 - The Meet N' Greet

Charlotte's POV
Tuesday October 18, 2016

I woke up in a good mood. I wasn't sick anymore and I felt stronger than I was yesterday. I sat up and looked over my bed to see Toffee sleeping peacefully in her bed. I went over to her,rubbed her head and kissed it.

 I walked back over to my bed and pulled the pillows off of it and threw them to the side.

I didn't want the sheets that I had been sick in on me so I was going to make my bed all the way up again.

 I then pulled my sheets and comforters off and gathered them together. I picked them up and walked over to the door. When I reached for the doorknob I saw a note that said:

Char,
 I went with Zach so he could get his license renewed and his ticket paid. If you still feel bad call us and let us know. Corbyn, Daniel and Jack are still there so just call them and they'll gladly take care of you, because if they don't I'll beat em' up :) . I love you. Even if you aren't sick still call me regardless you know I worry. See ya

-The bestest brother ever ,Jonah,

I smiled at the note and set it on my working desk.

I walked down the stairs and into the laundry room. I stuck my sheets and comforters in there and turned it on. I then grabbed a new set of sheets,comforters, and pillows. I headed back upstairs and walked into the hallway bathroom near my room. I grabbed the OdoBan and disinfectant and carried it into my room.

I set the cleaning supplies on the dresser in my room and put the comforters on the couch in my room. I grabbed my old pillows and took the old pillowcases off of them and walked downstairs. I put them in our second washer and started it.

I walked back upstairs and took the cleaning supplies off of my nightstand. I sprayed it on my bed and around my room. When I was done I spread all my sheets and comforters on my bed. I then took my pillowcases and stuffed my pillows into them. 

I then took my fur throw and put it on the bottom of my bed. When I was done I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed. I leaned against the pillow that was resting against my headboard. I went through my emails and saw a new one was from my manager earlier this morning.

It read:

Hello Charlotte,
Marie Claire asked if you would want to model for the front cover of their magazine. They also asked if you would be willing to do a meet n' greet with some of your fans. They are going to ask you a ton of questions so be prepared. You could get a-lot of publicity from this.I think it would great to see how you've impacted your fans lives ,but it's up to you. Anyways if you decide on coming make sure to call me after you see this. It starts at 2:00 ,but you need to be there at 1:30. It's in the middle of the mall you'll see me when you get there. See ya 

Your Manager Jacob

That sounds fun. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and shut it on. The time was 12:42. I went into my call app and called My manager ,Jacob, . 

"Hey you coming?" he asked when the phone call connected. "Yeah I'll be there" I said. "Alright see ya" he said. "Byee" I said and hung up.

I then went to Jonah's contact and put the phone up to my ear.

"Jonah's Phone" I heard Zach say when when the line connected. "Where's Jonah?" I asked. "Oh so you don't want to talk to me?" Zach asked in a hurt voice. "Ugh so dramatic" I teased. "Char I'm right here. Zach's just being extra" Jonah said in the background. I assumed he was driving.

"As always" I said. Me and Jonah laughed. "Hey! right here!" Zach exclaimed. We laughed and then Jonah said so "What's up?". "Well my manager said Marie Claire wants me to be on the cover of their magazine,we're having an interview where fans ask me questions and a meet n' greet" I explained to them. "Dang Char, you're booked" they said in unison. "JINX YOU OWE ME A SODA" I heard them yell at the same time. "NOW YOU OWE ME ANOTHER ONE!" they yelled.I giggled .