Chapter 18 - Raging Hormones

Charlotte's POV
Saturday October 22, 2016

I woke up to something trickling down my leg. Confused my brow arched. I pulled the covers off of my legs and looked down. The shorts that I had gone to sleep in were covered in red on the inner thigh and so were my underwear.

"Dammit" I said and sighed. I got out of my bed and checked to make sure that there wasn't any on my bed . Thank the Lord there wasn't.

I walked towards my dresser and opened the bottom drawer. I pulled out new underwear and shorts out of the drawer above that one. Once I had them I went into my bathroom and closed the door. I did my business and then I took off my pants and underwear and replaced them with the new ones. I opened my middle drawer and pulled out a pad.

I put it on and pulled my pants up.

Why us?
Just why?

Girls are good but every month we suffer this tragedy. I hate it. Well if someone liked it they'd have a problem...but that's besides the point .

I threw the paper into the trash and took my old clothes and washed the blood out of them to the best of my ability .

When I was done I took them and placed them in the dryer and set it for 30 minutes .

I went back upstairs and closed my door. I flipped down on my bed and closed my eyes.

For some reason on my period I have weird mood swings . The people around me have described it as "raging hormones". It gets annoying because most of the time I'm just angry for no reason.

"CHAR" I heard all the boys yell. "CHARLOTTE ROSE MARAIS" Zach yelled. "BREAKFAST IS READY" Jonah yelled.

I could already feel myself getting angry. I don't even know why.

I rolled my eyes and got up from my comfortable spot. I trudged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. The boys were at the table chatting it up. When I stepped in everyone turned their attention to me. "Good morning sunshine" Jonah said. "Good morning babe" Zach smiled. "Good morning" Corbyn started to sing and the boys followed in perfect harmony .

Why are they so happy all the damn time?

I rolled my eyes for the second time this morning and walked past them to get my food.

"You're not gonna call us dorks?" Jack asked. "Hmm...who are you and what have you done with Charlotte?" Daniel joked and the rest of the boys laughed.

I grabbed my plate that was made for me and sat down at the far edge of the table away from the boys. Them being them they moved their plates next to me.

I sat at the head of the table , Zach sat on my right ,Jonah on my left, Corbyn next to Zach and Daniel and Jack sitting next to Jonah.

"What?" I asked a hint of attitude in my voice . "Nothing" they mumbled and turned back to their food. I saw Jonah and Zach exchange worried glances.

I shrugged it off and began to eat my food. I stopped when I felt eyes on me. "What the fuck do you guys want ?" I groaned chewing the remaining of my food. "Char you seem off today..." Jonah said. "And?" I asked. "Just know whatever it is we are here for you" Zach said and grabbed my hand.

I shook it off and grabbed my plate.I walked into the kitchen and dumped it into the sink. "I am fine so leave me alone" I said walked all the way up the stairs. I slammed my door and fell on my bed.

Then I asked myself :

"Why am I so angry?"

'I don't know' I replied