Chapter 19 - Sibling Day (Pt.1)

(A/N: I KNOW THE OUTFIT LOOKS WEIRD BUT BEAR WITH ME I HAVE A SPECIFIC OUTFIT FOR THIS CHAPTER)

Jonah's POV
**ONE WEEK LATER**
Thursday October 27,2016

"CHARLOTTE GET YOUR BUTT UP" I yelled as I barged into my sister's room. "Go away" she mumbled throwing a pillow at me. I caught it and threw it at her. She groaned and sat up crossing her arms at me. My little sister is not a morning person. "Do you even know what day it is?" I asked walking up to her and putting the pillow down on the bed. "Umm... October 27?" She said questionably. I gasped. "I can't believe you forgot" I said fake mad. "Forgot what?!" She asked confused. I gave her that look then a look of realization flashed across her face. "Charrr it's our annual siblings day" I pouted.

(A/N: I ALSO KNOW THAT ACTUAL SIBLINGS DAY IS LIKE APRIL TENTH OR SOME SHIT BUT I'M GOING TO ACT LIKE THIS IS THEIR ANNUAL TRADITION AND IT'S FICTION SO YEAH)

"I'm sorry J, I forgot" she said. "Well duh" I said . "Forgive me?" She asked and poked her lip out. "Hm...if you buy me nachos when we go skating I will" I said smirking at her. "Jonah you know how you get when you eat dairy" she whined. "Welp you should've thought about that before you forgot about siblings day" I scolded her waving my finger at her.

"Ugh" she huffed and got up from her bed. "What are we wearing ?" she asked. "I got you" I said and went into her dresser drawer. I pulled out a black tank top from her dresser and threw it behind me as it flew on the bed. I walked into her closet and pulled her camo anorak and threw that behind me as well. I grabbed some black ripped skinny jeans from a hanger and threw them behind me. I then grabbed her black air jordan ones and walked out of the closet.I grabbed a white snapback off of her dresser.

"Now go change" I said handing her the shoes. "Fine" she huffed and walked into the bathroom with the clothes .

I smirked to myself and left her room .

Every year on October 27 me and Charlotte hang out with each other and each other only all day and just have fun.

We always wear matching clothes so we can be "sibling goals" as she calls it.

So today we are going to go roller skating,horseback riding and a couple of other things.

I walked into my room and put my clothes on. I had a camo shirt and black ripped jeans with the same shoes as Charlotte. I had a white snapback and the same shoes as her.

I changed into my clothes on and ran my hands through my hair then I put my snapback on.

I heard my phone ding and I walked across the room to retrieve it.

I grabbed and smiled when I saw Mia had texted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia💕😊: Heyyy

Jonah💍🎶: Sup, what cha' doiin?

Mia💕😊: Texting you duh

Mia💕😊: Jonah I worry about you sometimes your a little slow😂

I laughed.

Jonah💍🎶: YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT

Mia💕😊: Do I?

Jonah💍🎶: You're so difficult 🙄

Mia💕😊: But if you still talk to me what does that make you? 😏

Jonah💍🎶: ....

Mia💕😊: That's what I thought😇

Mia💕😊: I'm looking for something to watch Mr. Difficult-Hanger-Outer