Chapter 30 - The Sleepovers (Pt.1)

(A/N: SO I KNOW CHARLOTTE IS 15 BUT WE'RE JUST GONNA PRETEND THAT CHARLOTTE IS ABLE TO DRIVE WITHOUT A LICENSED DRIVER AND THAT THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT, MKAY? MK.ENJOY!ALSO LET'S IGNORE THE FACT THAT IT'S 2016 AND SOME OF THE SONGS HAVEN'T CAME UNTIL 2017/2018 . I'M TIRED OF GOING ON GOOGLE SAYING "POPULAR 2016 SONGS" SO IGNORE SONG DATES. ALSO ACT LIKE CHAR'S FRIENDS SUCH AS KIRA,MIA AND SOFIA ARE FAMOUS AND THE SONGS THEY SING ARE ACTUALLY THEIR SONGS. OH AND NATHANIEL.

SO LIKE ALL ARIANA GRANDE SONGS ARE MIA'S SONGS, ALL DEMI LOVATO'S SONGS ARE KIRA'S SONGS,ALL SOFIA'S SONGS ARE MADISON BEERS SONGS AND ALL NATHANIELS SONGS ARE JUSTIN BIEBER'S SONGS.

ACT LIKE JB,AG,DL AND MB ARE THEIR STAGE NAMES OR SOMETHING

ANYWAYS . THAT'S IT. ENJOY!)

Charlotte's POV
November 23,2016

"Zach stop!" I giggled pushing his face away from me. He kept kissing my face and it tickled. "I can't your cheeks are so kissable" he said kissing my cheek repetitively. I felt a warmness creep onto my cheeks as I started to blush. "Awww is my baby blushing?" he cooed at me. "Yes so you need to stop" I giggled covering my face with my hands in attempt to hide my rouge colored cheeks.

"You *kiss* are *kiss* so *kiss* beautiful *kiss* " He kissed my cheek and nose. My gaze caught his as our laughter died down. I smiled and his eyes flickered to my lips and back to my eyes before he slowly reached his hand up to cup my cheek.

His thumb caressed my cheek before he gently pulled my face to his. I slowly closed my eyes anticipating the kiss but it had been a while and it didn't happen.

Confused I raised my eyebrow and slowly peeled my eyes open seeing him aim for my arm with his mouth wide open. He then started licking my arm up and down while hovering over me on all fours.

"Zach what the hell?!" I questioned as I yanked my hand from his grasp.As I did so I was pulled from my sleep and I woke up to Toffee hovering over me licking my face and arms.

"Toffeeeee" I whined pulling her from my arms and holding her over my head."That's cruel ya know?" I asked picking her up. "Tricking me that me and my crush were gonna kiss" I said and tapped her nose.

Did I just admit that I had feelings for Zach?

'You sure did' my inner voice said to me and shot a wink at me. I mentally glared at my inner voice.

The sound of Toffee whining and squirming in my arms jerked me from my thoughts. I looked at her and she jumped from my arms prancing over to my bedroom door. She then stood on her hind legs and started scratching at the door.

"Ohhh you have to go potty" I said in realization pulling the covers from my body and sitting on the edge of my bed. She kept whining and scratching on the door. "Alright Alright I'm coming hold your horses" I said standing from the bed. I walked into my walk in my,grabbed my blue Adida's tracksuit and a white muscle shirt from my dresser. "Well I doubt you could hold horses" I said slipping my shorts off and sliding into my pants. "Not that you're not strong or anything" I said pulling the shirt over my head and slipping on my sports bra. "But it's an idiom that means wait" I explained emerging from my closet.

I grabbed my gold studs and slipped them in my ears. I then put on my gold chain and my socks. I slipped on my white Adida's with blue stripes and laced them up. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair into a bun. I washed my face and dried it before stepping out of the bathroom.

I strutted to my nightstand and unplugged my phone from my nightstand.I grabbed my bag and filled it with the things I needed."Alright let's go" I said and picked her up. I opened my door and walked downstairs shutting it behind me. "WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!" the boys shouts filled my ears as I stepped into the living room. "IN YOUR FACE CORBYN" Jack shouted pointing at Corbyn.