Chapter 43 - This Christmas (Pt.3)✔️

Charlotte's POV•
December 24, 2016

I twisted the knob to the right and the water shut off. I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the shower. Once I was done drying myself, I put on my white silk robe and plugged up the blow drier.

I went through my hair with it and it had a little curl still left but I wanted more so I used my curling iron for the bottom half. I began brushing my hair and paused when the door flew open. I turned to see Mia walking in with her bag.

"You too , huh?" She laughed. "You already know." I smirked.

I scooted over so she could have half of the mirror and I could have the other.

"So you know how we've been best friends for like ever...." Mia trailed off opening her bag up. "Yeah..." I nodded still brushing my hair. "And we tell each other everything..." She paused. "Of course!" I nodded once more shooting her a grin.

"So I wanted to run something by you..." She trailed off again. "Go on." I encouraged grabbing a ponytail holder. "I don't like Jonah anymore." She stated bluntly.

I froze in place and turned to her looking at her like she had grown three heads.

"What do you mean you don't like him?!" I asked incredulously, my protective mama bear side coming out for my brother. Jonah has deep feelings for Mia and I thought she felt the same! What happened???

"I love him." She said.

I put a hand over my chest relieved that I didn't have a heart attack right then and there.

"I thought you meant you were interested in him anymore." I wiped imaginary sweat from my head. "No!" she laughed. "So have you told him yet?" I asked tying my ponytail. "Well..not exactly." She looked down. "Why not?" I asked pulling my hair. "Because I'm scared and confused on what to do. I don't know if he feels that way yet." She admitted shrugging. "Aw meme's." I grabbed her shoulder. "I see the way he looks at you. When he talks about you it's like his eyes light up like a kid on Christmas." I laughed.

"Trust me, when I say follow your heart." I grinned. "Thanks Char." Mia hugged me. "Your welcome, now let's get you I love you ready." I winked pulling away from her.

She nodded and we got to work.

*

"Ready?" I asked Mia. She nodded and we stepped out of the bathroom.

Jonah and Zach's eyes widened when we walked out.

"Wow." They both breathed at the same time causing Mia and I to laugh.

They both wore a white dress shirt with black pants and suspenders with black shoes.

"You look gorgeous." Zach kissed my cheek. "Thanks , you do too." I grinned not realizing what I was saying.

Zach cocked an amused eyebrow at me. "Er..." I trailed off. "I mean you don't look gorgeous." I stated seeing him look at me with a coy smirk on his face. "I mean you do look good but not gorgeous because it's usually used for girls and I wouldn't want you to feel like you're a girl." I began to nervously rant.

"I just mean, you look nice." I stated heat appearing on my cheeks. "Thank you baby." Zach chuckled kissing my forehead.

"You guys ready?" Jonah asked. "Yep." Zach answered.

We all left our room and headed to where the party was.

I smiled when I realized that everything I planned out for the party was there.

The tables for sitting were lined with white, red and green tablecloths covered in glitter. The centerpieces were little lit up Christmas trees.

Food tables were also lined with Christmas theme colored tablecloths with the same color party plates and cups. There were different assortments of food such as candy cane and reindeer-themed things.