Chapter 42 - I Promise✔️

A/N: This chapter is inspired by whydontwemendes and itssavb

I LOVE YOU GUYS SM, THANK YOUU❤️❤️

BTW ITALICS MEAN APART OF THE NOTES/CLUES

December 20, 2016
Charlotte's POV

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep

Confused I opened my eyes and turned to my right to see my phone getting ready to fall off of the nightstand because of how hard it was vibrating.

I grabbed my phone and squinted my eyes at the title of the alarm clock. "Rise N' Shine Sunshine🌞"

I dismissed the alarm and ran a hand through my hair.

I didn't set that alarm....

I felt the sheets looking for my boyfriend that had been sleeping with me in the same bed for 5 days now.

He wasn't there.

Okay....now I'm REALLY, confused.

I turned to the left and my eyes almost budged out of my sockets.

There was a big vase of bright red roses along with a pastel pink note under the vase

I covered my mouth with my hand and reached towards the vase sitting it in front of me. I grabbed the note and saw a heart on the front.

"Zach." I laughed already knowing who was behind this.

Good Morning ,My Love.

My heart fluttered at the name he had recently been calling me.

I hope you had a great night's rest. I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you this morning, but I promise everything will make sense later.

Aw.

I will send you on your first quest to Head downstairs to enjoy your favorite breakfast.

~Zach

Zach made me breakfast? He can't even boil water without catching something on fire.

I headed downstairs and approached the dining room table. I was met with a silver tin dish covering a plate.

I opened it and my jaw dropped.