Chapter 33 - Damn you, Zach Herron

(A/N:^^^ ISN'T THAT OUTFIT CUTE?! I MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF😊
MAKE SURE TO READ THE A/N, THERE IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Enjoy☺️)

NO ONE'S POV
November 24, 2016

All of Charlotte's memories had came rushing back to her and playing in her mind like a movie on repeat.

Every laugh, Every kiss, Every smile,Every single moment was there.

Charlotte Rose Marais was back.

"Char?! What's wrong???" Zach's frantic voice continued to ask her as her shaky breaths filled the air.

A small grin broke out into Charlotte's face ,her eyes welling up with tears of joy.

"I remember everything" she said and laughed tears threatening to escape her eyes.

Zach's mouth fell agape and he tackled her in a hug. She smiled wrapping her arms around his back and letting the most needed tears stream from her eyes in joy.

She was crying because she went awhile without knowing who she was. She went with people looking at her like she was a fragile doll that by the slightest fracture would crumple under the harsh actions and words of society.

Now she knew who she was and was ready to hit the world back 10 times harder.

Charlotte's POV
November 25,2016

I woke up to an arm tightening it's hold across my waist. Confused I slightly turned my head and saw Zach.

I then realized how we got in this position and nodded my head slowly in understanding.

I finally got my memories back yesterday and everyone was excited. We hung out in the living room until we got tired and I asked Zach if he could sleep with me.

(A/N: NOT LIKE THAT YA NASTYS😂😂😂)

His arm was tucked over my waist securely ,while mine rested on his clothed chest.

I silently watched him as his chest rose and fell simultaneously. His mouth was left slightly agape and little snores left his lips.

I quietly giggled at him and took this time to adore his features. He stirred and then his mouth slowly closed.

He looked peaceful and it made me wonder 'How can someone look so perfect without any effort?'.

I began to trace his face from his brown hair all the way to his pink lips.

"Starting is considered rude" A raspy voice mumbled . I recognized it as Zach's gasped slapping his arm .

"You were awake this whole time" I glared at him as his eyes were still closed smirking triumphantly.

"Maybe, Maybe not" he shrugged nonchalantly and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Maybe ,Maybe not" I mimicked him trying to alter my voice by making it deeper.

"I don't sound like that" he protested squinting an eye at me. "I don't sound like that" I mimicked him again now smiling at the frowning Zach in front of me.

"Zach?" I said questionably. "Yes?" He asked looking down at me. "What are we?" I asked. "We are whatever you want us to be" he smiled at me and played with the ends of my hair twirling it around his fingers.

"Would you erm..."he cleared his throat. "Ummm..be my girlfriend?" He asked . Before I could reply he beat me to it. "I mean I want you to be my girlfriend and I want to be your boyfriend. But if you're not ready to ya know go back to how we were ,then we don't have to---"Zach started ranting out of nervousness and he ceased talking when I brought his face closer to mine by pulling his chin with my fingers towards me and planting a kiss on his lips.