Chapter Eleven: Training

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

After Harry and Alexis went some where the rest of us just watched TV. We still watched the news to see if they found any more news about mine and Alexis' of being missing. I wonder that since that me and Alexis are Supernatural, could we leave? I decided to not but I could leave at anytime because I have invisibility. I knew that Alexis didn't want to leave because of Harry and Zayn didn't want me to leave because he is 'attracted' to me. I bet if he wasn't a werewolf he wouldn't like me. All of a sudden the news came on about me and Alexis of us missing.
"We now have an update about the two missing girls, Alexis Childers and Alexis Loy. The location of them has been found, they are in the Z Hotel in Liverpool, England.
"Shit!" I said.
Just then Harry and Alexis came up.
"Guys we need to go, they know where we are," I said to them.
"Alright, lets get packing." Harry said.
We all got our things ready and headed out the door.
"Wait, we need to not be seen. What about I shap shift and Lexis turns invisible." Alexis said.
"Yeah." I said while turning invisible.
Alexis turned into a pen, odd, and was put in one of the pockets of a suit case. I found out that what ever I touch , when I'm invisible, turns invisible if I want it to. So I grabbed mine and Alexis' things and held them in my hands. We went downstairs and checked out. When we were about to head out, the police came in to find Alexis and me. When we got to the tour bus, also the boys were off for a week, and headed on the roads. The next stop we were going was Donegel, Ireland. Once we were on the road for about ten minutes, me and Alexis cam out of our hiding spot.
"Man I was bored." Alexis said.
"No derp, you were a pen in a pocket." I said.
Pretty soon we arrived at the airport to get to Ireland. Me and Alexis turned into our camo. I feel bad Alexis because she is a flippen pen.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

We arrived at Dongel and me and Alexis were in our camo. So we were still bored out of our minds. We soon arrived at our hotel and checked in. When we got into our suite. We sat down and relaxed. I went into my room and went to sleep. I woke up to hear my door opean. I sat up in my bed and see Zayn.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"We need to train." he said.
"Okay."
I went into my bathroom and got ready. ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11872... ) I walked out to see that the window was opened. I saw a note on my pillow.
'For your first part of training come and find me. xoxo Zayn'
Man this was going to be hard. Then all of a sudden I started to smell something. I jumped out the window and followed the scent. I soon found Zayn.
"Good job, only five minutes to find me." he said.
We continued to train and soon I learned how to transform into a werewolf and how to track people and other werewolf things. For some reason at the end of the day I felt this weird feeling that I couldn't control. I knew what it was... I'm in love with Zayn and I can't do anything about it.