Chapter Forty-Seven: Club

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

Me and Zayn were talking about the tour and all that until the elevator opened. I looked and saw it was Alexis and Harry. I ignored them and continued talking to Zayn.

"So what do you want to do at the club?" I asked Zayn.

"Just spend time with you." he said.

I started to blush a bit. I heard the elevator open again. I looked and saw it was Louis.

"Took you long enough." I said.

Louis rolled his eyes.

"Lets get going before the paps know where we're going." Liam said.

All of us nodded our heads in agreement.

+++

All of us arrived at the club. We headed inside and went our separate ways. Me and Zayn went to the dance floor. Me and him were just dancing like regular people. What sucks it that I can't drink, even though I don't want to ever do that, while Zayn can since he is twenty one. Soon a slow song came on. I looked at Zayn and saw he was smirking.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

"Of coarse." I said as I giggled.

I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. We danced to the song. This is why I love Zayn, he's a nice, sweet, and a gentleman. As we danced, I looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Zayn and I were smiling.

"I love you, Alex." he said.

"Alex?" I asked.

"Yeah, since you have a nickname for me, you need a nickname from me."

"Well, I love you too, Zaynie."

"Do you like the nickname?"

"Of course I do."

I looked into his eyes once more. Zayn started to lean in. I deiced to lean into too. We met in the middle and kissed. The kiss was so sweet, passionate, and soft. We parted the kiss.

"I'm so glad I came on tour with you, Zayn." I said.

"I'm glad you came, too." he said.

+++

Zayn and I went over to a table to order food. The waitress soon came over to take our order. I saw her eyeing Zayn, I didn't like it.

"What would you like?" she asked Zayn in a sweet voice.

"I'll have a steak." Zayn said.

The waitress looked at me.

"What about you?" she said in a sorta snobby tone.

"I'll have the same thing." I said.

"Alright."

She took the menus and left. Right before she left I heard her say 'fat ass'. I was now mega mad. Just because I ordered steak.

+++

The waitress came back with the food. She shot a evil glare at me without Zayn noticing. The waitress also dropped of the check. I saw some writing on it besides the bill.

"What else did she write?" I asked.

Zayn said nothing and just handed me the bill. I looked and saw it said 'call me; 8102458245'. I was now so mad.

"I'll be right back." I said.

I got up and looked for the waitress. I soon spotted her. I walked up to her and punched her right in the face.

"Stay away from my boyfriend." I snapped.

After that I left the club with no one.