Chapter One Hundred Twenty: First Birthday

Alexis Childers' P.O.V.:

~September 16~

I woke up to my alarm on my phone going off. I turned off the alarm and stretched. Harry was still sleeping. I rolled over so that I was on top of him straddling his waist.

"Harry, wake up," I said as I gently shook him.

"Give me five more minutes," he tiredly said.

"But, Harry. It's Darcy's and Jayce's first birthday. We have to get everything ready."

"Five more minutes," he repeated with his eyes closed.

I ran my hands down his bare chest. "If you get up now, I will give you a little present of your own," I said seductively as I placed his hands on my hips. Harry kept his eyes closed and continued to try to sleep. I groaned. "Fine, Harry. I guess I'll just have to shower by myself."

I climbed off of him and went to get some underclothes. I went into the bathroom. I took off my clothes then climbed in the shower.

************

Harry and I took the kids to this bakery where they had the birthday cake. We had ordered a cake that had blue and pink icing. The boys were going to barbecue for the kids since we didn't invite many people. We only invited the boys and their girlfriends, Harry's family, Lexis, and Sonya.

"I can't believe they're one already," I told Harry as we drove back home, "and have another on the way," I said as I rubbed my two month pregnant belly.

"I know."

"When are we going to tell everybody about the next one?"

"I don't know," Harry said.

Harry pulled into our driveway. The four of us got out of the car and went to the front door. I set the cake on the table. Harry took Darcy and Jayce to their room for them to take a nap before their party. Harry was sitting back on the couch watching TV. I went over to him and sat on his lap. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I turned over so that I was straddling him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Harry ran his hands along my sides as he deepened the kiss. Harry laid me down on the couch without breaking the kiss. The two of us just laid on the couch kissing until a knock on the door interrupted us. Harry got up to answer the door. I sat up and tried to fix my hair.

"Hello, Alexis," Anne said as she came into the living room.

"Hi, Anne." I stood up to hug her and the rest of Harry's family.

************

All of the guests had finally arrived. All of the girls were in the kitchen while all of the guys were outside. I was sitting at the table with Darcy sitting on my lap.

"Can you believe Darcy and Jayce are already one, Alexis?" Lexis asked.

I shook my head. "It went by so fast," I said.

"How long have you and Harry been together?" Gemma asked.

I thought for a minute. "We've been together for three years and married for two years next month."

"When are you going to have another baby?" Eleanor asked.

I opened my mouth to answer.

"Food's ready," Liam said as he came in.

All of us made our way outside and got some food. Harry and Jayce were sitting down at one of the tables in the backyard. I got some food for Darcy and me then made my way over to them.

"How was talking to the girls?" Harry asked as he took a bite of his burger.

"It was fine." I took a bite of sausage. "They asked about when we'd have another baby."

"Did you tell them?"

I shook my head. "Liam came in before I could say anything. I think we should tell them tonight." Harry nodded. "Maybe we could tell them later tonight."

"Sure."

Everybody began talking until we all were done eating. Darcy and Jayce were playing with Jinxx and Saffa.

"I'm going to go get the cake," I said as I stood up.

"I'll come help you," Harry said.

Harry followed me to the kitchen where we had the cake sitting on the table. I leaned against the counter by the sink and looked at Harry.

"What?" He asked.

"I know I've said this before, but I love you so much."

Harry smiled. "I love you, too." He came over to me and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist.

"I have something very special planned for our anniversary," he whispered in my ear.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise, but I know you'll love it."

"We better get back out there before they think we're doing something else."

We grabbed the cake and the candles then went back outside. Darcy and Jayce ran over to us and followed us as we went to the table. Harry set the cake on the table before picking up both of them. I put the candles in the cake and got the lighter to ignite the candles. I grabbed Jayce from Harry.

"Alright, we'll sing Happy Birthday on three," Harry said. "One, two, three."

"Happy birthday to you," everybody sang. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Darcy and Jayce. Happy birthday to you."

"Blow out the candles," I said to Darcy and Jayce. They looked at us. Harry and I lightly blew so they could catch on, which they did. Darcy and Jayce blew out a few candles so Harry and I blew out whatever was left. Louis helped cut the cake and gave Darcy and Jayce the first two pieces.

************

Darcy, Jayce, and Sonya had fallen asleep so everybody was sitting in the kitchen. I was sitting on Harry's lap.

"Here you go, Haz," Niall said as he handed Harry a beer.

"Thanks, Niall," Harry said as he took a sip of the bottle.

"Do you want one, Alexis?" Niall asked.

"No, thank you," I said as I leaned more into Harry.

"You sure?" Zayn asked. I nodded. Zayn shrugged as he pulled Lexis more into him since she was sitting on his lap.

"We actually wanted to tell all of you something," Harry said.

I looked at him before speaking. "I'm pregnant," I said.