Chapter Twenty-Three: I'm Never Going Back

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

~Four Months Later~

Every couple weeks in the last four months Zayn has been trying to convince me to come with him, but I refuse. At lease once a week Alexis calls but I ignore the calls. All I could think about if I should go back. I don't know how Zayn has been reacting about it. Dominick, well, he got two jobs like I do. Tomorrow I would be going to Nandos , again, for the third time this week. I really never wanted to go there anymore because of Niall and the others, extremely someone which I won't name. I have forgave her but I'm just in disappointment that became my friend just because of a bet. Did she really wanted to become my friend in the first place? I mean, she did leave her other friends just for me.

Alexis Childer's P.O.V

Over the last four months Zayn always shot me glaring looks like he want to snap me in two, which he probably does. I totally regret saying what I did the night she ran away. But then again it was a secret that I should of told her in the beginning of us being friends. I do want her to come back. Not because I want Zayn to stop trying to kill me without Harry knowing. Right now me and Harry are in his flat watching a movie. All I could think about is that Lexis is gone and Zayn is trying to kill me. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten over her yet. Soon the movie was over then we turned on TV and it was on the news.

"Over the last five months we have seen Harry Styles with a girl. Who is this girl? What is her name? How did they meet?" said the news lady.

"Dang it." I said.

"It's fine, now people know that you and I are together." Harry said.

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I know what I need to do. I walked out into the living room to see Dominick.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." he said.

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I got accepted into a collage."

"That's great. When do you start?"

"You might be mad but it is London and I'll have to move to London."

"What?"

"Yeah, I leave in two days."

"Alright, I'll pack your bags for it."

I could tell he was sad.

~Two Days Later~

I was walking up to the airport's doors and I looked behind me to see Dominic waving. I'm never going back.

Alexis Childer's P.O.V

~Few Hour Later~

All of the lads are here and I still see Zayn giving me mean glares. I feel so bad, over the last five months Zayn has been quiet, the main time he was loud and happy was at the concerts. He needs to move on, Lexis isn't coming back.

"Alexis, can I talk to you?" Harry said.

"Sure." I said.

We walked away until no one could hear us.

"What is going on between you and Zayn?" he said.

"Well-" I said.

We heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it!" I said.

I ran to the door and I opened it. I stood there in shock of who it was, it was... Lexis.