Chapter Ninety-Seven: The Blonde Comes

Alexis Loy's P.O.V

I turned around and saw the person I never wanted to see ever. It was Perrie.
"You." I sneered.
"Hello, Lexis or should I say Alex." She said.
"Don't call me that, Perrie."
"Why? Is it because only Zayn calls you that?"
I clenched my fists just wanting to choke her to death.
" Let's just say I'm the one that ruined your life." She said rubbing one of her nails. " The one that shot you, the one that got Dominick in a car crash, and.... poisoned your baby with the bullet and made you forget all about Zayn."
"You.... bitch."
I tackled her to the ground . That was when Doctor Dexter walked in.
"Ladies stop!" He yelled as he pulled me away from away from the stupid blonde.
"She ruined my life!" I yelled.
"Mrs.Malik! I know, I got it on video."
The room went silent. Then and there, Perrier ran out of there. I ran after her.
"Stop her!" I yelled to the security guards.
They looked at Perrie and blocked her way to the elevator. One of them had cuffs and put them around her wrist. That was the last time I saw her.
+++
I waited for Alexis to come. I got my drink and I bought her drink. I was still glumly from Zayn being gone and just Dominick being gone really gone. I never got to say good bye to him. Never got to hug him one last time. I didn't even talk to him at my wedding. The last I talked to him was when... when I left him, telling him a lie that I wish I could take back. It was the last time I saw his smile. The last time I really saw my big bro. He didn't even have a girlfriend, wife, kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews. He didn't have a life, a life worth living. I told him one too many lies. I looked up and saw Alexis coming over to me.
"Hey," she said once she got over to me.
"Hi," I replied kind of dully. I handed her Vanilla Bean Frappuccino "I got you this."
"Thank you,"she said sitting across from me "So what did you want to meet about?"
"Well, I went to visit Dominick-"
Her phone began ringing. "Sorry, Lexis." she looked down at her phone "It's Anne. I have to answer it."
"It's alright."
They talked a bit, sounded like Anne wanted the twins over at her house longer.
"Now what were you saying?" she asked me.
"I went and visited Dominick today." I said.
"How bad did he look?"
"Pretty bad. And... I know who caused it."
"Who?"
Right when she said that, the news came on about Perrie.
"Today, Perrie Edwards from Little Mix has been arrested." the news lady said. "The reason to this is that she has murdered two family members of Alexis Malik, Zayn Malik's wife. Perrie Edwards has killed Dominick Loy, Alexis Malik's brother, and has killed Alexis' unborn child by putting poisoning in the bullet that was shot at Alexis Malik's back . Here is the footage rolled by Doctor James Dexter."
They played the footage of what he caught. I don't get how he did it. Right when he pulled me off of Perrie, the camera fell. That was when I noticed that it was Google Chrome Glasses. I looked back at Alexis.
"That's who." I said tearing up a little bit.
"I'm glad she's gone." Alexis said.
"Yeah, she has to stay in prison for murder. If she doesn't... I'll be so angry and just want to kill her."